Pokemon Battle Force

by NuclearBlast
Pokemon Battle Force
Version 4.1! Many new additions on the way! Original Byond Pokemon game!
Aldope wrote:
This game is horrible, only the gms have legendaries pokemons, friends of the gms are favored. this game is shit.
overall 2/10

lol funny dude Jeff u got to do more of these reviews
PBF does fail...Friends of the GM's get special treatment.The GM's act as if they know -everything- and that they are superior to the players.Gym leaders act the same way.
That is what the game is...Either you are a friend of a GM or your just a shit stain on their shoe's.
Jakoin wrote:
PBF does fail...Friends of the GM's get special treatment.The GM's act as if they know -everything- and that they are superior to the players.Gym leaders act the same way.
That is what the game is...Either you are a friend of a GM or your just a shit stain on their shoe's.

This is what they discuss
"Jacke_Chan:I R NEWB AND PBF IS THE BEST EFER!!!!!!!!"
"NuclearBlast:PFFT jack wii awl know itz the bestess because ti haz all these pokemon evolusiuns + ins nxt update wee is going too ad organizsion 13 and ikhigo pokemon.he wil even hav a attack bankai blast1"
"Jacke_Chan:mae8e wii shud ad phusion pokemon!! chartoise & een moltikuno!
wow wee wil 8e thee bestest original gaym oan byond mann!gud think we took taht sauce phorm aaronland oar wed b toast man i worship tehz ground dat kid walks onna!1!
"NuclearBlast:mann im about tew ad akatsuki pokemon wif amarteratsu an tsukiyomi + susano'o wee should ad megamewtwo & hellz bee unstoppable anbd wile wii b @ itz y dont wee ad gm level fucker gm al fur de lulz itz!mann are gaym r rilly da bestess on byond.
gud thang wii didnt recode aaronlands sauce or wed be dumbasses!!!!"

Jakoin wrote:

This is what they discuss
"Jacke_Chan:I R NEWB AND PBF IS THE BEST EFER!!!!!!!!"
"NuclearBlast:PFFT jack wii awl know itz the bestess because ti haz all these pokemon evolusiuns + ins nxt update wee is going too ad organizsion 13 and ikhigo pokemon.he wil even hav a attack bankai blast1"
"Jacke_Chan:mae8e wii shud ad phusion pokemon!! chartoise & een moltikuno!
wow wee wil 8e thee bestest original gaym oan byond mann!gud think we took taht sauce phorm aaronland oar wed b toast man i worship tehz ground dat kid walks onna!1!
"NuclearBlast:mann im about tew ad akatsuki pokemon wif amarteratsu an tsukiyomi + susano'o wee should ad megamewtwo & hellz bee unstoppable anbd wile wii b @ itz y dont wee ad gm level fucker gm al fur de lulz itz!mann are gaym r rilly da bestess on byond.
gud thang wii didnt recode aaronlands sauce or wed be dumbasses!!!!"

Aye, I know.I played the game.And if I got in an arguement or convo with a GL or FB or GM then I got jailed if I was winning in the convo/arguement.
Currently there are only 4 legendary pokemon in the game. All of which are owned by staff. But the staff won them through events. Once every 1 or 2 weeks, a legend event is held. Staff have no advantage in these events, which are usually large scale.
I'm curious to know how friends of GMs are favored. There isn't much a GM could do to favor a regular player, unless they're an admin, and admins are responsible long term players who wouldn't abuse their position.
Wow. I don't even know where to start.

Oh, I know...What kind of idiot are you?

This game is perfectly well made and well staffed. The staff earned their positions. I'm sorry no noobs got positions, but I doubt they deserved it by going "OMG!!1!!11!1 GIV MI GMz NAO!111!!1".

Second of all, there's hardly any bugs. So you lose your Pokemon going out of the Lab. Anyone should know not to risk something like that. If it doesn't sound like a good idea, it probably isn't.

Third, There are 6 legends. Sorry only staff got them, but they did win them fair and square. It's not their fault there wasn't any proper competition or anything of the sort.

Finally, people who look for problems are bound to either find problems or be disappointed. If you go into a game strictly looking for problems, you're not going to be able to enjoy the game like the rest of the people. Take a load off and quit being so uptight and MAYBE you'd see the game isn't as bad as you think. But then again, after reading your "review", you seem like the kind of person who prefers Gameplay over the RP Factor...
Jak. You were harrasing staff to open their Gym. You said that they should deal with it because it's their job to. It's like saying "Do what I say! It's your job to!"

Seriously! As long as they open their Gym and take battles everyday, then they can keep their Gym. But if people keep harrassing them and demanding they open the Gym, then what? People do that because they want a pixel, and they feel the right to be an ass.

And like I said before, IT'S A VIDEO GAME! Video games were made for people to enjoy themselevs and relax! Not stress over the fact that they can't beat the next level!

If you don't like PBF, don't play it. If you do, good for you. No need to cry over it.

And for the record, Jacke quit about a month ago.
Tyrnator wrote:
Shit that's mostly unrelated to my review.

You act like you were addressing me for most of that. I only mentioned the losing the pokemon thing, this time the community ignored me half the time. As for the pokemon-lab thing, it's a stupid bug any competent programmer would fix when it was first reported.

#1 I never harrassed the Gym leaders to open their Gyms.
#2 GM's do favour players that are their friends (i.e if their friends are in an arguement who gets jailed?The friend or the other person.)
#3 RP factor?There is no RP in that game. If there was, it might actually be better.
1. There are witnesses, Jak.
2. There is a difference between harrasment and arguments. When someone harrasses someone, then that person get's jailed. When it's an argument, and they keep at it, they both get jailed.
3. You could always start an RP? Keep in mind, that even though there is potential to do RPs, not a big amount of the community that I know of are RPers.
tl;dr:

This game sucks, and if you play it...
You suck.

Prove me wrong...nevermind, you cant, because you suck.
TheMidniteSun wrote:
1. There are witnesses, Jak.
2. There is a difference between harrasment and arguments. When someone harrasses someone, then that person get's jailed. When it's an argument, and they keep at it, they both get jailed.
3. You could always start an RP? Keep in mind, that even though there is potential to do RPs, not a big amount of the community that I know of are RPers.

To answer those....
1.)Name the witnesses
2.)Either way, the friends of the GM's always win due to the fact that they won't be jailed.
3.)I am an RPer and there was no way you could start an RP there.

To answer those....
1.)Name the witnesses
2.)Either way, the friends of the GM's always win due to the fact that they won't be jailed.

I'm a witness, you got jailed because you took it too far, broke rules and such, and there's no reason why you can't start an rp if you actually tried. And if you tryed to start one over OOC, which means out of character, as in not part of an rp, you fail.
I hope Jeff makes another review.

Their quite entertaining.
XSky RiderX wrote:
I hope Jeff makes another review.

Their quite entertaining.

Yes this is the reason when i got my membership,His site was the first one I joined.
Mudkipz Liekz Mudkipz? NO WAI!!!!!!!!
Waffles, I attempted to start an RP in say ....Whoever tries to start one in ooc is just a fucking dumbass....and 2 I'm not the only one who argued, but Brendans little fuck toy(i.e Rising) got the special treatment.
WafflesxCreamCheese wrote:
To answer those....
1.)Name the witnesses

I'm a witness, you got jailed because you took it too far, broke rules and such, and there's no reason why you can't start an rp if you actually tried. And if you tryed to start one over OOC, which means out of character, as in not part of an rp, you fail.

Even so this game should offer an RP verb.Even those fail Naruto rips have it.If this game cant reach up to the potential of someone who made a source code in five seconds.Thats pathetic.
nuff said'
OH NO I LACKED GRAMMAR BECAUSE OF MY QUICK TYPING!!!!!!!! T__T

EDIT:: RAWR I'MA BABEH MUDKIPZ
mmokmnonomn
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7