Pokemon Battle Force

by NuclearBlast
Pokemon Battle Force
Version 4.1! Many new additions on the way! Original Byond Pokemon game!
NuclearBlast wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
he dispises aaron you rip artist =,=

How is it a new low...Because he gave your game the review it deserves?Honestly your antics pathetic.
Make an original game ya faggot!

Calm down -.-
I didn't come to start any damn arguments....
It was meant as a sarcastic joke.....

Also, Its not a damn rip you ass, It was coded, mapped, and iconed from scratch... just because it looks like every other Pokemon game out there, doesn't mean its a rip -.-

Until you have some solid evidence, you should learn your facts and STFU.

I do have evidence.
A rip artist made it.
Therefore making it.....a rip. >.>
If you use a source and build from it,it doesnt make it an original game, it remains a rip you young fool.
Riku 123q wrote:
I do have evidence.
A rip artist made it.
If you use a source and build from it,it doesnt make it an original game, it remains a rip you young fool.

Lmao
great response...."Because I said so".....
You'd do great in politics....
'Though this is a waste of time speaking to a bunch of Illiterate Societial Rejects who trash other people's game because their's dosn't have the mystique needed to have an actual player base. .
Anyway Riku we've been through this.
Aaron didn't code it.
Nuc did, Aaron can barely spell properly.
Aaron didn't icon, People donated them or they were made by players.
The Map is Differnt, The Icons Changed in most area, New Turfs, New Areas, Nothing of the game, is Aaron's, Nuc did everything by himself, Nothing of Pkmn XD has been in this game. So go learn your facts before you try to type out a review? Also I suggest looking at real reviews, not little kid's temper tantrums such as your own cause Mommy dosn't love you enough.

And if you try to mention Battle Style, try and even check if any of the idea's were Aaron's to begin with instead of charging into a review uneducated by simple facts spread throughout Byond.

And seriously, everyone who complains, is someone the community rejected for either being stuck up, rude, or being banned for brakeing rules, Riku for an Example.

Btw you and your Gang to learn to Speak English or at least proper grammer. . because for a bunch of followers they seem very Uneducated.

Go Learn to Write a Review.
Make a Real Game.
Get some Friends.
I do look forward to your Noob like Retorts.
Sincerly.
Brendan.
NuclearBlast wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
I do have evidence.
A rip artist made it.

Lmao
great response...."Because I said so".....
You'd do great in politics....

No i wouldnt >.>

NuclearBlast wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
he dispises aaron you rip artist =,=

How is it a new low...Because he gave your game the review it deserves?Honestly your antics pathetic.
Make an original game ya faggot!

Calm down -.-
I didn't come to start any damn arguments....
It was meant as a sarcastic joke.....

Also, Its not a damn rip you ass, It was coded, mapped, and iconed from scratch... just because it looks like every other Pokemon game out there, doesn't mean its a rip -.-

Until you have some solid evidence, you should learn your facts and STFU.

Even if the game is made from scratch, why would you make it to resemble every other Pokemon BYOND game out there?

Why would you pride yourself in making a generic game that anyone could make/rip?
Uchiha Brendan wrote:
'Though this is a waste of time speaking to a bunch of Illiterate Societial Rejects who trash other people's game because their's dosn't have the mystique needed to have an actual player base. .
Aaron didn't code it.
The Map is Differnt, The Icons Changed in most area, New Turfs, New Areas, Nothing of the game, is Aaron's, Nuc did everything by himself, Nothing of Pkmn XD has been in this game. So go learn your facts before you try to type out a review? Also I suggest looking at real reviews, not little kid's temper tantrums such as your own cause Mommy dosn't love you enough.

And seriously, everyone who complains, is someone the community rejected for either being stuck up, rude, or being banned for brakeing rules, Riku for an Example.

Btw you and your Gang to learn to Speak English or at least proper grammer. . because for a bunch of followers they seem very Uneducated.

Make a Real Game.
Get some Friends.
Sincerly.
Brendan.

I stoppped reading this at like half...You are so boring T_T Amuse me whore...........
Brendan you are owner as if anyone would believe any fucking thing you say except the noobs who play this wanna be game.
Yea you can think i say this because im banned but then you also have those who back me up on those proving my word isnt all it is,therefore stating.......Well it states nothing you whore
Aaron didn't code it.
The Map is Differnt, The Icons Changed in most area, New Turfs, New Areas, TOTAL RECODE, Nothing of Pkmn XD has been in this game. So go learn your facts before you try to type out a review? Also I suggest looking at real reviews, not little kid's temper tantrums such as your own cause Mommy dosn't love you enough.

Btw try and your Gang to learn to Speak English. . cause for a bunch of followers they seem very Uneducated.

Make a Real Game.
Get some Friends.
Sincerly.
Brendan.
Go Learn to Write a Review. - He Wrote One
Make a Real Game. - He did make one, its better than yours
Get some Friends. - He has friends, including me
Sincerly. - learn2spell(UchihaBrendan)
Brendan. - Fail Name
Uchiha Brendan wrote:

You should probably know that "idea's" isn't possessive of "were", therefore it should be "ideas", in the plural form rather than the possessive form. "Uneducated" is also neither a proper noun nor a verb, yet you treated it as both at different times. You also capitalize every noun (in varying sentences, mind you), which is a style that left English in the late-1700s and early 1800s.

And since when does a game need to be "mysterious" to attract players? I think stuff like Black Jack and Poker are rather straightforward, yet lots and lots of people play them.
Uchiha Brendan wrote:
Aaron didn't code it.
The Map is Differnt, The Icons Changed in most area, New Turfs, New Areas, TOTAL RECODE, Nothing of Pkmn XD has been in this game. So go learn your facts before you try to type out a review? Also I suggest looking at real reviews, not little kid's temper tantrums such as your own cause Mommy dosn't love you enough.

Btw try and your Gang to learn to Speak English. . cause for a bunch of followers they seem very Uneducated.

Make a Real Game.
Get some Friends.
Sincerly.
Brendan.

Did you say that again only to refresh what was said before.You epic fail of an Uchiha dont post on teh mighty blog of Jeffs.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Uchiha Brendan wrote:

You should probably know that "idea's" isn't possessive of "were", therefore it should be "ideas", in the plural form rather than the possessive form. "Uneducated" is also neither a proper noun nor a verb, yet you treated it as both at different times. You also capitalize every noun (in varying sentences, mind you), which is a style that left English in the late-1700s and early 1800s.

And since when does a game need to be "mysterious" to attract players? I think stuff like Black Jack and Poker are rather straightforward, yet lots and lots of people play them.

Nice post
Nuff said.....
I logged onto my other key to yea this again.
You know if a pokemon game uses pixel art from the retail games, is it still a rip? i think it is, but on BYOND, is it?
Uchiha Brendan wrote:
Aaron didn't code it.

And if you try to mention Battle Style, try and even check if any of the idea's were Aaron's to begin with instead of charging into a review uneducated by simple facts spread throughout Byond.

Make a Real Game.
Get some Friends.
Sincerly.
Brendan.

You need to learn how to use grammar.

By the way, that was more of an elitist retort.

More retorts (note how I didn't capitalize a word in the middle of the sentence) to your pathetic argument:
  • Your icons were not made by players. They were made by proffesional gaming companies and then inflated by your players. They have been floating around BYOND for a long time
  • Maps aren't a measure of originality. I could hack a GBA game's map and call it original by your standards
  • How would you know without the source? The way I see it is that they both have a very similar pokemon system, so he at least used some of a source
  • This is a real review, if you want to see a fake review, go find one by one of the anti-rip crusaders like Prince Majin Vegeta. He gives games all 0's with no explanations.
  • I didn't stay around the community at all. I checked out the game, asked questions, and then decided it was boring as hell
  • Your grammar sucks balls, what are you talking about? Grammer is not a word, and you capitalization is absolutely terrible. You can't capitalize words in the middle of a sentence
  • I have made a real game. Check out Village Wars, Real Time Defense, World World I.5, Battle For the Sandwich, Plasmania, or even Pokemon Amethyst (it's not that great, I began working on it before I learned how to program properly)

Oh yeah, Jacke_Chan requested that I reviewed the game again after version 3 or something came out months ago, to all you naysayers.

Sincerely,
Jeff

P.S. If you didn't notice, all the bold letters show your spelling mistakes, you grammar hypocrite.
can u be a pokemon in this game
Look you moron, you said that to spawn a wild pokemon you run through Grass, PICK UP THE DAMN GAME! Thats what you do in the Nintendo games. I don't know fully what kind of a grudge you have against us, but this was not a completely fair review, the reason your pokemon fainted for no reason, is probably because your pokemon wasn't a high enough level to take attacks from the wilds, where as you should've trained, and about getting a run-time error catching a pokemon? That must be something on your end because I have never heard of that before. The only reason you have so many Yea's is because they're from the idiots who came on and broke the rules and advertised and feel that's unjust. I suggest giving it another try and making a new review.
MetalDriger65 wrote:
Look you moron, you said that to spawn a wild pokemon you run through Grass, PICK UP THE DAMN GAME! Thats what you do in the Nintendo games. I don't know fully what kind of a grudge you have against us, but this was not a completely fair review, the reason your pokemon fainted for no reason, is probably because your pokemon wasn't a high enough level to take attacks from the wilds, where as you should've trained, and about getting a run-time error catching a pokemon? That must be something on your end because I have never heard of that before. The only reason you have so many Yea's is because they're from the idiots who came on and broke the rules and advertised and feel that's unjust. I suggest giving it another try and making a new review.

He HAS played the game. He wasn't saying that it's stupid to have Pokemon appear from grass, he was saying that PBF does it in the most anticlimactic way possible.

At least in the games running into a Pokemon means you get into a battle where you're one-on-one. In PBF you can send out all your Pokemon at once and totally own anything, without any strategy or thought whatsoever.

I gave him a Yea and I haven't done a thing on PBF. I logged in for 5 minutes a few weeks ago and came to the same conclusion as Jeff. (And yes, I got the runtime error as well, so don't say it's Jeff lying like I expect you to.)PBF is a dull and uninspired game that would actually be even slightly worth playing if the owner would actually take some chances and be revolutionary.
MetalDriger65 wrote:

Ok maybe you are right,maybe that is the reason he is gatting yeaz.
But then what if this was a good review and I said the only reason you have so any yeaz is because you noobz all play the game.
He gave the game a bad review because he didnt like anything about.I have played PBF and i hate it as well.When the update came i gave it another try i was banned automatically.
So itz safe to assume its nothing different.
My point here is that THIS IS HIS REVIEW.He doesnt give a fuck what a noob like you says or will in the near future.

EDIT:A review doesnt have to be fair it is his review,and this my good sir is a fair review.
MetalDriger65 wrote:

I said my pokemon fainted when it attacked. The other pokemon didn't touch me at all.

Mech is right about the grass thing, that was what I meant.

You cannot cause an error client side. It has to be an error in the programming itself.

I already gave it two tries, how many more do you want? It's an extremely bland game full of grinding and gang banging </sounded sexual>.
I have to say the review does point out many big flaws for the game.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7