Pokemon Battle Force

by NuclearBlast
Pokemon Battle Force
Version 4.1! Many new additions on the way! Original Byond Pokemon game!
Joey Bag O Donuts wrote:
Pfft. . .Your still upset Riku? Thats rather. . Childish.

:O

What? Im upset about what,please tell me you filthy abomination.(appositive. :O)
Let me just say this...

Everybody is different. A perfect example is obviously I like PBF and obviously Jeff doesn't. This review hasn't really changed anything thing since we're still getting the same amount of players, and recently our community has grown even larger. I think it's obvious that hearing the opinion of someone and basing your own opinion solely on his is a waste of time because different people like different things. If you don't like it, then don't play it. I'm not saying to stop playing it, nor start. I'm just saying, do whatever the Hell it is you want. Neither me, nor Jeff can stop you.
TheMidniteSun wrote:
Let me just say this...

Everybody is different. A perfect example is obviously I like PBF and obviously Jeff doesn't. This review hasn't really changed anything thing since we're still getting the same amount of players, and recently our community has grown even larger. I think it's obvious that hearing the opinion of someone and basing your own opinion solely on his is a waste of time because different people like different things. If you don't like it, then don't play it. I'm not saying to stop playing it, nor start. I'm just saying, do whatever the Hell it is you want. Neither me, nor Jeff can stop you.

However,we still have the right to express our opinion. This review is a perfect example of that. Truthfully I would come and test PBF out again had I come the day of teh update.
Riku 123q wrote:
TheMidniteSun wrote:
Let me just say this...

However,we still have the right to express our opinion. This review is a perfect example of that. Truthfully I would come and test PBF out again had I come the day of teh update.

That is true. But, you should also take your own word instead of the word of someone else for your own opinions.
TheMidniteSun wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
TheMidniteSun wrote:
Let me just say this...

That is true. But, you should also take your own word instead of the word of someone else for your own opinions.

Nope,Rewind that I personally think PBF Sucks,But I have not even been on since version 2. So no,I'm not taking jeffs opinion and stating it as mine. :-0
Well, I'm not going to say this is a bad review, because its based on you're own oppinion, but the point of Jeff writing this review was to get people not to play it. Just because he doesn't like the owner, or some nonesence..
Joey Bag O Donuts wrote:
Well, I'm not going to say this is a bad review, because its based on you're own oppinion, but the point of Jeff writing this review was to get people not to play it. Just because he doesn't like the owner, or some nonesence..

No, because I don't like the game, you idiot. It's so boring and flawed.
Joey Bag O Donuts wrote:

Dude you're one pathetic noob. This game fails whle community fails,there is nothing cools in its just a rip and it always will be. kthnxbai
Nice review, only problem is that
Pokemon are out of place. Would you expect to see some dunsparce in the grass of a forest?

Dunsparce is a ground pokemon...
Abrax10 wrote:
Nice review, only problem is that
Pokemon are out of place. Would you expect to see some dunsparce in the grass of a forest?

Dunsparce is a ground pokemon...

Exactly,in which case you should see it in a cave,mountain,or rocky plain?

I do agree that Pokemon should be in reasonable places, but I don't think it's a very big deal if a few aren't. And some Pokemon spawn in more than one area. Meowth spawning in the water was meant to be taken as a joke more than to be taken realistically.
"You are now unsubscribed from this post's comment thread"

Come on guys, maybe you can beat the Naruto GOA review!
Jeff8500 wrote:
"You are now unsubscribed from this post's comment thread"

Come on guys, maybe you can beat the Naruto GOA review!

Rofl
-__- I agree with you Jeff..Seriously when I was playing in the second version they had to do a damn pwipe and it pissed me off cause all the hard training was slow as hell...well I bet I can make my game a bit better than PBF and faster training and more legends in random areas that you can travel through...lol.
Not to mention Im still thinking about putting codes that I make in it...
Sayaotonashis wrote:
-__- I agree with you Jeff..Seriously when I was playing in the second version they had to do a damn pwipe and it pissed me off cause all the hard training was slow as hell...well I bet I can make my game a bit better than PBF and faster training and more legends in random areas that you can travel through...lol.
Not to mention Im still thinking about putting codes that I make in it...

Lol Your pokemon game is worse than PBF.
Slow Training makes it difficult.
Who the fuck cares if they wiped.
This review is a review for the 3rd version not 2nd.
In conclusion;Fail.
I remember logging on this one day and thinking that most games on BYOND were bad..yet this was the best of its kind at the moment. Ya, gameplay was bad, Clicking the pokemon to attack actually took me some time to figure out, and once I did I was not impressed.

It inspired me to make a more..battle active game called Pokemon Origns.

I'm interested to see if you'd be willing to review what I have done of it. Its completely origional (minus the fact that its a fan game and uses game graphics), as in not ripped and I'd appreciate the time.

[email protected]

Thanks, and agian, liked your review.
The game sucks. Otherwise the owner wouldn't have had to bribe his players to nay this review[or the previous one] to hide it from the hub.
PBF would be good if the pokemon actually had different attacks and it was a challenge to capture them, otherwise it's basically poekmon with the same icons.
Zack101 wrote:
PBF would be good if the pokemon actually had different attacks and it was a challenge to capture them, otherwise it's basically poekmon with the same icons.

This
OH HAY GUYS. Let's revive this post that's over a year old for no logical reason.

Flame war time, Oh and just for the hell of it, GOA Sucks.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7