Riku 123q wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
Riku you're trying to have good grammar but you do know there's a space after a period...

_>

Feeling quite embarrassed aren't you?
Just sayin'. I think we had this little discussion on one of your blog posts. :P
Yash 69 wrote:
Just sayin'. I think we had this little discussion on one of your blog posts. :P

Yes we did O___O
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
Riku you're trying to have good grammar but you do know there's a space after a period...

_>

Feeling quite embarrassed aren't you?

No not really.
Should i be falling to my knees?Honestly i dont feel embarrased on the internet.Its the internet what is there to be embarrased about?
stop posting im trying to listen to lupe fiasco
I like your review, and the reasoning behind each of your reasonings. Although it's not a 1 hit k.o if you get more then 15k health, and you barely had any. I don't see how too much detail is a bad thing. Although yes I agree with you when you said the training system could use a little revamping cause when you just straight train for 2 hours you get bored... quickly.
lupe fiasco, that's horrible.
0bby wrote:

your white right?Just a guess many of my lighter skinned say hes horrible >_>
Riku 123q wrote:
0bby wrote:

I think it's safe to say most rap is horrible. Go listen to some guitar.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
0bby wrote:

I think it's safe to say most rap is horrible. Go listen to some guitar.

Noz Jeff!I cant leave lupe fiasco die.But yesh alot of rap is horrible most of it sounds the same or some high faggot is singing it.
Riku 123q wrote:
0bby wrote:

Actually, I'm black, I don't like rap at all, or hip-hop, whatever, I know what's good music and what's bad music, and Lupe Fiasco falls under bad music.
0bby wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
0bby wrote:

Actually, I'm black, I don't like rap at all, or hip-hop, whatever, I know what's good music and what's bad music, and Lupe Fiasco falls under bad music.

I'll say this once and once only.
That is your opinion.
your gay stop sucking wots staffs dick fag newb

Tac wrote:
your gay stop sucking wots staffs dick fag newb
What?

Leave Tac be. He's incredibly stupid.
Rugg wrote:
Leave Tac be. He's incredibly stupid.

As much as I hate to say it,I agree.
smex I'm in the screenshot :D and it depicts me perfectly. Shows I do GFX, I don't do request..anymore, and I call ppl fagt when they say certain things toward me.

Also @ the randomly started music convo started (figure out which parts are directed at who):
Most rap YOU listen is horrid. Lupe Fiasco is one of the better rappers, far from being considered "bad". Race has little to do with music IMO. No genre of music sux, unless it is Country of course...Country sux...
This game was good before it had a big update, but now its just all messed up.
Um... 1 Hit ko? lol train your hp then that wont happen. :)
This just bothers me. I don't know what world you're living in when you say Lupe Fiasco sucks. I'm a diehard, #1 Lupe Fan, I listen to his mixtapes and freestyles of course, but he most definitely IS one of the best rappers out there. I'm pretty sure if you think Lupe Fiasco is garbage, the rap you listen to is horrific. Lil Wayne has a FEW good freestyles, but that's just it. He's garbage. Look at him outside of the rap game and you'll see why.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6