ID:53428

Someone please make me membership, ill give u owner on my game
your game aint worthe having owner on gtfo and stop ripping noob
Rofl, Get some money and buy it yourself. XD
lord gahid can u ban people and if so kaiax wont stop spaming
gochels shut up and enjoy the damn game his games are great and fun its aobut haing fun unlike u being a dickhead.
can i be the new host cos server always goes down and i can keep it up 24/7
its not fun, its a fuckin rip and technically isn't his, its just tons of other peoples fail shitty rip work packed into one epically fail shitty ass rip.
he didnt rip this game cheer gave it to him, if u check the original WS hub it advertises for this game check ur facts and STFU
Kiohstuff wrote:
he didnt rip this game cheer gave it to him, if u check the original WS hub it advertises for this game check ur facts and STFU

Actually, You can tell from the pictures on the hub. That it is clearly a rip. Just remapped it, added a few GMs, Copied and Pasted different techniques/icons. Then changed a few processes. >_>
WS isnt an original game, its a rip, kthxbai
Gochels wrote:
WS isnt an original game, its a rip, kthxbai

WS is a Eternal Legacy rip which was a Rebirth rip... So...WS isn't original and Gochels was right Kiohstuff how about you STFU and check your facts, Hmm?
and rebirth was a elysium rip which was a majins and mystics rip which was a zeta rip
please make dragon ball z world strongest two live
please dont make it live, that game is epic fail and dont deserve to be on byond, fast lvling + rip = epic fail...
Hey hai Gahid got your game down i dont understand you talk about how that games an epic fail and then again you talk bout how the game is nice.

WHAT IS WHAT AND WHICH IS WHICH

And if you want a real membership i can get you one but you must make a deal make a game thats 100% orginal in 10 days and i give you your membership.
I don't like fast lvling games
host a dbz world strongest plz plz plz we need it
Worlds Strongest is finially dead kid, now go get a life and a game worthe playing that isnt a nub rip
Tyren, Play Dark Incs game or Pems
Kiohstuff wrote:

Are you stupid? Seriously, I'm so late on seeing this I bet but This game is a rip you fool, Before you try to act all smart, I would suggest you get YOUR facts straight.

Page: 1 2 3