Jayzona on the game =)
Can you code for my dragonball game then Adde me in Msn on [email protected]
can i be a gm on this game i really want to and i have never be a gm on this game i want to with my frind jay zona and be lvl 3 this is my apply for gm
hey hey bro i can pxls can i be ownr an hav yu sour plea ple ple im rly gd ple ple ple i beg you i cn mak you game rly good i no lie,
Listen to your self's idiots! your grovelling at his feet have some freaking pride and do byond a favour go learn how to make a game instead of trying to buy your way on to a crummy rip nuff said.
Gochels wrote:
because you fail

fuck U dick head
Tyren6 wrote:
can i be a gm on this game i really want to and i have never be a gm on this game i want to with my frind jay zona and be lvl 3 this is my apply for gm

well that Gm app sucks
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Gochels wrote:
because you fail

fuck U dick head

Bobby is gay, He said "Fuck you (Which meens he wants to fuck Gochels) and dick head (Which meens bobby wants to rape him)
How did you get from dick to rape..
if you will send me soruces i will give you membership
ah membershit is shitty so fuck off
just send me alot of soruces and then i will buy you a membership
just sendz me som nice sourcsz with re colord icoz don listion to that btich shavy he wil sam you i men it i can bu u mmember for 6 sourcs
which soruces you have ? and i dont like bleach game or narotu games only dbz games
fuk yu he giv me sourcs no you fucking nebbie
Firekid wrote:
fuk yu he giv me sourcs no you fucking nebbie

i`m not the one that will give you soruces if you want to be byond member and if you dont want to be a byond member so fuck off bitch abd learn to write.
Well quite frankly I don't your the one to be teaching me proper grammar and punctuation my speech and my grammar is fine.I suggest you take a few classes if you haven't noticed I was making fun of you owned much?
Ownedz
i love what u did to my old game -_-
i would buy this game if someone offered it
Page: 1 2 3