Gochels wrote:
Worlds Strongest is finially dead kid, now go get a life and a game worthe playing that isnt a nub rip

He already ripped LR, I bet he ripped another game, Reason Ws2 is down.

lool, Kaia, Ruben gave me permision to continue LR and am workig on some updates, i was just to lazy to make a hub so told him to, but yeah i bet he's working on some shit like combining all his rips into another big rip and call it worlds stronget 3 or some shit lmao
i willl buy you member ship if you make me owner of dragonball z heros reborn and i want to be host of it to unless you have a shell sever i will host 24/7 and no lag and no pwipes unless you have shell sever
gtfo, the game is ws2, he was just a noob who changed the name, go get a life and play something worthe it fool
Gochels wrote:
gtfo, the game is ws2, he was just a noob who changed the name, go get a life and play something worthe it fool

ass hole i know it was called ws2 i just said the new name of it yoy ass hole fuck you bitch
Kaiax wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Worlds Strongest is finially dead kid, now go get a life and a game worthe playing that isnt a nub rip

He already ripped LR, I bet he ripped another game, Reason Ws2 is down.
No u fucking dog, ruben gaved lr to me and incase u still didnt figure out iam not gahid gahid is not me u fucking dickhead get that straight.
So what? Yes i do have ownerverbs on it but that doesnt mean i made the game u noob, its being owned by ghost aka fatevamp, why saying rip while your whole game is a rip too? first off get your own game to the business then talk bout others u animal. kthnxbai
Lord Gahid left long time ago he gave his key to Cih probably but i bet i know now that HR or WS 2 is not even made by Cih its probably Pem's work and set up his stuff cant you even notcie he doesnt even care bout that game and Kaiax you dont talk bout other games.

KTHXBAICYASHEESH
gahid its me darkpeace . Y cant i get on heroes reborn it keeps saying connection failed and i can get on any other game?
because you fail
Domnic wrote:
Lord Gahid left long time ago he gave his key to Cih probably but i bet i know now that HR or WS 2 is not even made by Cih its probably Pem's work and set up his stuff cant you even notcie he doesnt even care bout that game and Kaiax you dont talk bout other games.

KTHXBAICYASHEESH

ur weird guy.
Dark Inc. wrote:
Domnic wrote:

KTHXBAICYASHEESH

ur weird guy.

Lol You copied Dark Inc's "kthxbai" but you added few more words.
this is stupid
Hmph T_T blocker
your a sad little ripper go suck a royal cock lord.
Hey ill buy you a memberhsip cuz ive made games better off of rips and we people who build on unfinished work should stay together!....plus im just cool like that
....Douche bag i mean really lord gahid rips claims other peoples work as his he brags he thinks hes the best he blocks people and un blocks them when he wants them to do something he's worse than godzit he's the scum of byond understood
I cant find thr fourms on Dragonball z Heroes reborn
Oh and i will
you are all set buddy
you will get your membership in 3 days ok?
Page: 1 2 3