ID:53519

this guild sounds like a good idea as i make the best kingdom hearts game on byond from scratch.
come and join if you want i could use some help with my game if anyones interested.
as i make the best kingdom hearts game on byond from scratch

Seeing as no one else makes KH games anymore it's not too hard.
Kamaro does(ME)
MagicBLC13 does
Keyweilder00 does,
Riku123q(has a hub, but doubt him juuust a bit)
and some other person does

so thats like..4 other people, but then yes, it isnt so hard
Lord of light wrote:
as i make the best kingdom hearts game on byond from scratch

Seeing as no one else makes KH games anymore it's not too hard.

yeeeeaaaaahhhh i guess your right but that just means more people will play my game. i decided to go with this than go and make a game in naruto or dragonball z and get my source ripped. not to mention the outrageously lage amounts of people who make those type games.
You hub,

"this is the most Original Kingdom Hearts Game on Byond. With its own fusion system and over 20 diffrent keyblades this game is sure to be the greatest Game on byond to date!! "

The fuck is a fusion system? and how can it be the most original so far, do you mean ideas? because i dont believe any KH game thats up right now is ripped. oh and Source ripping can happen anywhere, it just happens alot in Anime games.
Kamaro just shut the fuck up....and yeah its me Valion im helping this game so mute. Your games r no better then the thousands of rips that ruin byond
I'd Like to join. Sounds like fun
are you still workin on this game?
yea hows the game ?
Hey can i join and plz make a new one or make one live plz ive been dying to play a good KH byond game anyone cnt wait for your reply add me my key is Khxion
when the game comes out