ID:53544

seems like u love one piece, u should make a game.
Woooo
Lol, I remember that game. My little brother dug up my sister's old copy (which she got at a garage sale a few years) a month or so ago, and I played it a few times. I've beaten it twice in about an hour's space each time, it's a little too short; I can understand why, though, the original Gameboy wasn't exactly powerful by today's standards.
Perhaps, but then there's stuff like Links Awakening and Pokemon that are pretty large.
Man, he sucks at that game. He missed a few powerups too. Everybody knows if you break the blocks between the mystery blocks you have a chance of getting a hidden block when you jump again.

My wife was cracking up listening to this guy while I watched the video. Too bad he didn't get to pray past the rast charrenge, but his jumping skirrs ale clap.
I enjoyed his whooshes and woohoos throughout the video. It sort of added to the bad jumping skills.
At around the 2:50 point does he say 'But I'm life is not lucky. Fuck you'?

I really like the new layout. I've been thinking about how I can make a simple Rogue Squadron/Rebel Alliance theme for mine and this has given me a few ideas.
DarkView wrote:
At around the 2:50 point does he say 'But I'm life is not lucky. Fuck you'?

I really like the new layout. I've been thinking about how I can make a simple Rogue Squadron/Rebel Alliance theme for mine and this has given me a few ideas.

Yes he does.
Rofl, and awesome css.
that lion is so easy, just get a mushroom and let his tail hit you.
He is ether drunk or on Drugs
IcewarriorX wrote:
that lion is so easy, just get a mushroom and let his tail hit you.

Or you could, you know, just jump over it without getting hurt like most people do :P
i lol'd at his expressions
Lol like around :40
"Wooo, WOOO"
"oh , oh its monster yeah, oh yeah, oh SHIT, oh yeah"
I like when he got the star

and the time he was looking for the mushroom...
"This block... WHOOOooo! ...fuck you. One coin?! One coin, fuck You."

LOL
I'd proabably need a drink too if an animate mushroom broke the house window and bit my brother's pizza.

oma gaaaaa.