ID:53550

Keywords: be, dont, dumb, note, self, to
First things first Siege Online was set to release for alpha within a couple of months, but just like that it isn't. Due to the fact that the character designs where done by a former team member who quit with one ugly argument.

I will also be moving again by fall 2009 moving into a new house in Winnipeg Manitoba, sick of country life.

The third thing I would like to say is I have lost some of the spark i use to get from doing pixel work. After seeing a years worth of work on character concepts that where weird and hard to do in a 2d format. So i got a unused base here with full walk on all directions. no other states, (since most likely an Anime game owner will pester me for it.) and it is looking for a good home. If you would like to see what the base looks like it is in my avatar. My next move is.... i was thinking about redoing a cool game graphically (no anime games) so if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment on that. Now I am not the best artist, but where I lack in skill I make up with a good foundation of shading line art and so on....

PS I know the grammar is bad just be gentle. 48 hours of no sleep.
I have some base work that you could do for a Survival RPG, and no it's not in the planning stage or whatever people call it when nothing is actually made but they just talk about it. You could help us test, it's a highly animated base with 13 states with multiple frames, and it needs some clothes, armor, weapons and such. Feel free to page me, email me at [email protected]
I nominate Wanabe's Biohazard for graphics revamp. It's an awesome game with horrible graphics.