Bleach: Memories of Nobody

by NeroKashi189
Bleach: Memories of Nobody
Imagine taking a step in a world of sheer and conquer!
ID:537436

Keywords: requst, vaizard
Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Fushi your idea of 15% chance of being vaizard is unrealistic and i've had an idea of you picking 10 people to be Vaizard (no one is Vaizrd) and if someone wants to be a Vaizard they should request a battle for their title (Vaizard) and if they win they become a Vaizard if they lose they don't become one. Could you do this please so that atleast someone can be Vaizard and also some people have trained (in game) and realize its all for nothing.( By the way in the game my name is Tai Yugi).
Im not speaking for Fushi but that sounds dumb. If only 10 was able to be vizard that would mean no new player could ever get it,because the ones that have it would play forever or if they all dont log in they wont be vizards in the game at all or someone would just get killed for your alt to get vizard and all their friends. The reason i thing that fushi added the % is to give everyone a chance. As for the unrealistic part your dead wrong.
Yeah, ^^^^, It's not really Unrealistic, I Think it suits it great, because most players want vaizard and we dont wanna see 2000 vaizards walking around, especially in the dawn of the game, But Your suggestion has been taken into consideration.
-NeroKashi