ID:5374

I see that everyone else has been posting their stories on here. So i guess i will post mine as well. Please read it and comment so that way i can become a better writer. Thank you.

A Lovers Lifespan

Moonlight dances down gracefully upon the leaves. Each one fluttering uniquely within the winds whisper. All is silent upon this fateful night. The rustling grass brushes up against Vincent's face. His eyes gazing out, staring at the moon.

Each star twinkling like a fleshly cut diamond. The glint bouncing off his valiant blue eyes. Long black flowing locks dance with the grass. His arms laid back against the ground cushioning his head. Vincent's left leg completely extended while his right knee was bent upwards towards the sky.

A small leaf drifted downward toward Vincent. Vincent's right hand coming free as he extends a single trendil toward it. The green residue smears upon his claw as it's impaled.

Small breaths are taken every few minutes from this entity. Although vampiric, it still must circulate the blood. The blood runs through Vincent's structure allowing him to rise. As Vincent's feet plant firmly on the ground his arms drift upwards.

The tight black vest on his torso tightens while his figure flexes. The black cape catches the wind whipping with small snaps. Semi-tight pants flow backwards. Claws extend from Vincent's hand through the slits in the gloves.

Each of his leg's tense and releases the pressure allowing smooth steps forward. The grass crunches underneath Vincent's feet as each stride is taken.

A forest looms ahead of him. The moonlight casts eerie shadows on the foreground. As if a sign of some sort warning him not to proceed. The smell of corruption, deception, and lust. Each tree seemed to be staring at him. Mocking him.

Whistling in the wind calling fourth to him.
"Do not proceed if you value anything you currently posses my Lord Vincent. "

Optics quickly glance about looking for the voice. This was no normal mortal though. Vincent was a full-fledged vampire. Although he still had some qualities from before.

He was told never to become attached to anyone. For he would out live them and watch them die. Vincent kept by this for many ages. Till he happened to meet an angel. That went by the name of Vulpixnine. True he was a descendent of the very thing angels fought, they still managed to make it work. They were together for many years.

The trees began to fade away around Vincent as his blades drug against the ground. He could imagine the times they had together. When they finally had a son. A son in which became an elementalist. The very controller of the bases of our beings.

Pushover Einlanzer, the son that also taught his father many things. A small smile crossed Vincent's face as he remembered tackling his son to the ground. Tickling him without mercy. As the blonde haired blue eyed child laughed with glee. This was no more. For Pushover had grown into a full-fledged man.

The moonlight sparked onto Vincent's eyes snapping him back into reality. There was a small clearing up ahead. He heard voices. Vincent couldn't quite tell what they were saying but he could tell it was his son and wife. He crept behind a tree trusting his instincts.

There Vincent saw something he couldn't believe. His own son kissing his mother.The shock hit Vincent like a ton of wet cement. Burying his soul for a mere instant.

His hand twitched with fury. Veins bulging out like an over flowing river trying to be contained by a balloon. Vincent cracked his neck to the left side, then the right. Loud pops echoed off the surrounding tree's as he stepped out into the clearing.
" So this is what you have been doing my corrupted wife. After all this time, all the battles in which I have fought in order to keep you I come to find out I have failed anyways. Thou shalt pay dearly thy treacherous son."

Vincent's left foot slid back hitting the hilt of Punisher. Punisher: a legendary blade that has been through many battles. Countless people slaughtered with no mercy nor concern for them was drawn. A nine-foot double-edged blade with many encryptions on it. The hilt had a dragonhead holding a bright gem upon it.

"Vincent listen to me honey it's not what it seems to be."

Vulpixnine pleaded for her son's life. Knowing very well the consequences in which were to come.

"Please don't I can explain everything to you." She continued with a high-pitched voice.

"Dad please just listen to her there's a logical explanation for this." The trembling words came from Pushover's quivering mouth.

" I've taught you better than this my dear child. Embrace death. Accept it. Welcome it's cold grasp. Once you have then nothing can harm you." The low rumbling words came from Vincent's mouth. Punisher now tipped over Vincent's shoulder landing hilt first into his open right palm.

His right foot grasping the ground as he pushes off. The loud thumping became louder with each step. The look on Pushover's face is shear terror and shock.

Vincent swung with a mighty blow downwards catching the collarbone of Push. A crack is heard along with a cling of metal against another hard substance. Blood squirts onto the ground. Spraying it like fire hose as the blade proceeds downward. Punisher cutting through Pushover's chest plate through his rib cage. Push drops lifelessly onto the ground.

Vincent's foot comes up placing itself onto the un-severed half of push's body.

"I can't believe you! Your own son..." Vulpixnine's words were interrupted as Vincent spun quickly after un-lodging the blade from his son. The long deadly blade reached out and caught Vulpixnine's neck. The blade going straight through. A thud is heard as the scent of blood fill's the air. The now decapitated body gushes blood all over the ground.

Vincent stood there as all emotions he previously had flowed out with the spilt blood of the only loved ones he had. No tears fall onto the ground.

No sorrow is seen upon his face. A dark black aura pulse's about him as he walks off into the cold night. Setting off to find another place to dwell.

Copyright 2005 - Patrick Twohig - TM. All rights reserved.
Yes, but I have been doing it for years. You're good. I envy you, love you, and truly respect you. Lol Good story. Read mine! Everlasting Curse Part One will come soon after Insanities Corruption Part Four. The parts I posted with notepad are screwed up and not in paragraph form so I can't be to blame for that. It is easier to read if you have Wordpad. Or you could look through my pages and find the parts. I want to reinstall Wordpad.

Thank you,
Autumn
Yeah i went through and did all that by hand.I want my wordpad back too. I miss it. Lol. thanks for reading it though. I like the feedback it helps me become a better writer and if there is anything you dont like please tell me.

Thank you
Vince