ID:53779

The Steelers win 27-23!
Cardinals killed themselves with all the penalties they commited and Harrison's TD return was a fluke. It HAD to land on Fitzgerald's leg to keep the play going.
lol football
Actually many people thought a lot of the penalties called against the Carinals were controversal(dunno if i spelt that right). I actually never though Harrison could run that fast or that long.(That explains why he fainted in the endzone). It was an overall dissapointment. The Cardinals played more solid offense I believe. If they wouldnt have had those 2 awful penalties, i believe they would have won. I will call out the Referees on this, THEY SUCK. They called way too many penalties, just play the game. Dont call so many damn penalties.
Gohan851 wrote:
Actually many people thought a lot of the penalties called against the Carinals were controversal(dunno if i spelt that right). I actually never though Harrison could run that fast or that long.(That explains why he fainted in the endzone). It was an overall dissapointment. The Cardinals played more solid offense I believe. If they wouldnt have had those 2 awful penalties, i believe they would have won. I will call out the Referees on this, THEY SUCK. They called way too many penalties, just play the game. Dont call so many damn penalties.

Bad penalties went both ways. The Cardinals lost, after gaining the lead, and you can't blame THAT on penalties.
I'm from arizona...v_v
Raze2 wrote:
I'm from arizona...v_v

And I assure you, several months later we care.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Raze2 wrote:
I'm from arizona...v_v

And I assure you, several months later we care.

inorite?