ACWraith wrote:
I thought they looked like some sort of juicy/gummy candy. *shrug*

mmhh, gushers.

Heh, my Dripos look like pimply candy!

...Your comments are appreciated... >_>

lol ^_^
Pmitch wrote:
Looks great dude, cant wait to see that in action. I wish more byond games had art of this level. Its definitely great to see something of high quality around here though, keep it up.

I wish there were more Tayoko's so that would be possible.

@ Tayoko, great job again, and have you thought of getting cloned ? :P
Looks wonderful! I can't wait to see the level 1 and 2 units.
I am not a Pixel Artist but I think I know how you can improve that flat floor on the second picture with only a little change.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7231/ robotpreviewit5pf8.gif

Looks awesome :D
Great work. Keep it up.
You guys are another good indication that BYOND is capable of professional level games. Good job.

BTW, it's nice to see people pairing up talents successfully for this sort of thing. I wish I knew of a way we could make this happen more often.
TheMonkeyDidIt wrote:
You guys are another good indication that BYOND is capable of professional level games. Good job.

BTW, it's nice to see people pairing up talents successfully for this sort of thing. I wish I knew of a way we could make this happen more often.

It's all about picking the right partner for a project.

And Tayoko sure as hell was the best pick Verm could have made.
Andre-g1 wrote:

Who said that I picked him? :|

Lmao, I'm Verm's life long partner.

An :O Nice to see Monkey come back around to post a comment. ^_^ I'm honored.

And to answer your question, donno, its really not only paring talent, takes a lot to suppress lazy'nes too. finding the time to work on stuff.
Vermolius wrote:
Andre-g1 wrote:

Oh..

I didn't know if you met on this project or before, but it was highly unlikely to have met right before this project, because you guys work good as a team xP

I wish I had a developed teamwork skill.
Andre-g1 wrote:
Vermolius wrote:
Andre-g1 wrote:

Oh..

I didn't know if you met on this project or before, but it was highly unlikely to have met right before this project, because you guys work good as a team xP

I wish I had a developed teamwork skill.

Yea, we must've met like a year ago or more when I first started Anime Overdose. This is I believe, the second project we work on, an almost 6 months apart from the first one. Heh. Verm is my webcam whore.

I'm not sure really, but I think the most important thing is knowing how to work together, ans constantly producing material. Aswell of course, as, knowing what you're working on.

The art was the main thing that kept me away from the game, I really couldn't stand to look at it, now I'll give it a try and may very well come to enjoy it. I hope you finish it soon, and great job reaching a level of professionalism that most BYOND games never strive for.
Lord of light wrote:
The art was the main thing that kept me away from the game, I really couldn't stand to look at it, now I'll give it a try and may very well come to enjoy it. I hope you finish it soon, and great job reaching a level of professionalism that most BYOND games never strive for.

haha, hopefully the art will alow us to increase the player base.

No skill at all.. </sarcasm>

Anyway, those are just...great to look at, good job, good job wtf? Great job! =D
Lord of light wrote:

Are you serious, Even with this style it has currently it is still prety good.
Chris-g1 wrote:
Lord of light wrote:

Are you serious, Even with this style it has currently it is still prety good.

I'm thinking he just meant the style considering even prior to this update the game has the best graphics on byond right now.
This game won't ever have the best graphics on the BYOND, the new graphics are going to be awesome but for sure not the best. This game has the best graphics on the BYOND:
http://www.byond.com/games/Isair/ForgottenTales

Kisioj wrote:
This game won't ever have the best graphics on the BYOND, the new graphics are going to be awesome but for sure not the best. This game has the best graphics on the BYOND:
http://www.byond.com/games/Isair/ForgottenTales

Great way to compare an apple with a banana.

Odly enough, the Hub looks so noobish. =)

Page: 1 2 3