ID:53923

But everytime I take a screenshot it's blank..
One question, is the game blank?
Haha no it is not
Is your game from scratch, or does it borrow from someone else's coding?
The game actually uses programmings from masterdan's demo but I want a programmer to change all that
Oh, I see your problem.
It seems you have triggered the filter, it is supposed to stop shitty programming.
XD
I have nothing at all against Masterdan. Even though his DBZ game isn't as great but I think GOA is probably one of the finest game on Byond. But everyone has their opinions
Is your map blank, or is it just the screenshots?
Just the screenshots
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:
I have nothing at all against Masterdan. Even though his DBZ game isn't as great but I think GOA is probably one of the finest game on Byond. But everyone has their opinions

How good the game is does not coincide with good programming. According to many, Falacy's games are good, but he's a terrible programmer in many respects.
That is true
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:

Sadly I have to disagree with this opinion.
GOA isnt all that great.
All it is is killing to train and buying moves.
That is the only way to train which saddens me highly.
It also holds a Jashin and Gaara clan.
Jashin is a religion not a clan.
Gaara obtained his power from shakaku.
I believe it holds a Puppeteer clan as well,That is also not a clan it is a specialization.
So many errors,Me personally,I like detail.
Masterdan isnt thouroghly(speled wrong :|)programming his game which also makes it a fail game in my eyes.
It Also allows you to gain every elemental affinity when it was stated in the show that you could only have two elements at birth.
As for jutsu I expected every clan to have at least 5 you would be suprised how many of the clans have 2 or 3.
I also Just remembered that you dont level up or get skill points for killing you get it for allowing yyour health and chakra to heal.
Which is an epic fail way of leveling up.
As far as all those features its decent.
Riku 123q wrote:
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:

GOA isnt all that great.
I believe it holds a Puppeteer clan as well,That is also not a clan it is a specialization.
Masterdan isnt thouroghly(speled wrong :|)programming his game which also makes it a fail game in my eyes.
It Also allows you to gain every elemental affinity when it was stated in the show that you could only have two elements at birth.
As for jutsu I expected every clan to have at least 5 you would be suprised how many of the clans have 2 or 3.
I also Just remembered that you dont level up or get skill points for killing you get it for allowing yyour health and chakra.

You're right. If it would follow the storyline of the game it would be great. I also think that being able to choose your element is a failing matter. But one thing I do like is that he doesn't add millions of clans and villages into his game which is a plus. I also agree on the jutsus and such
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:

GOA isnt all that great.
I also Just remembered that you dont level up or get skill points for killing you get it for allowing yyour health and chakra.

You're right. If it would follow the storyline of the game it would be great. I also think that being able to choose your element is a failing matter. But one thing I do like is that he doesn't add millions of clans and villages into his game which is a plus. I also agree on the jutsus and such

I would say according to your village or clan ,that would decide what eement you got.
Riku 123q wrote:
I also Just remembered that you dont level up or get skill points for killing you get it for allowing yyour health and chakra to heal.

You do get level points for kills

Riku 123q wrote:
I would say according to your village or clan ,that would decide what eement you got.

maybe according to clan but no matter what village you are in you can get any two elements at birth. You just gave me lots of great ideas for my naruto game thanks ^^
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

I just tested it out,it didnt work for me.Maybe im just bugged.
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

maybe according to clan but no matter what village you are in you can get any two elements at birth. You just gave me lots of great ideas for my naruto game thanks ^^

Um no problem XD,
Riku 123q wrote:
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

I just tested it out,it didnt work for me.Maybe im just bugged.

Actually you could be right.. MAybe you get level points for kills on Rock Nins only..?
Page: 1 2