ID:53947

I'm in strong need of some Iconners, Mappers, Coders and GFX makers, who are good at what they do, to help me with my game Bleach: Espada Chronicals, I understand it's a rip, but i need help with it, if anyone can help me please let me know.

EDIT: I'm getting sick of people putting me down just because i asked for help, Atleast I didn't lie and say it wasn't a rip, i was honest, so if your gonna say somthing be nice, not rude.
I can help you with some coding
i can help with the weapons and clothing iconing
Dude, stop being so totalitarian. Nobody (atleast i wasnt) rude. Its great that you're honest and all, but its not great that for some fucking reason we're unable to be honest with you.

Do not confused rudeness with honesty. You only consider it rude because we're not saying "yeah i love what your doing, totally make a rip, and ill help you make the best rip ever man!" Not everything you hear is going to be nice.

Having a stinky attitude and hiding what weve said, only makes it even less likely that you will get help from anybody with skill

ATLEAST learn DM instead of claiming your the owner of a game thats really not your and not knowing how to edit it man. Im sure youve had players log in and out without even trying it, or asking and then leaving. Take that as a sign that either you need to learn to make a game on your own, or just play games others make. PLEASE. Please?
Believe it or not, but some of the games you play have been turned from rips to original so If you evolve you can use it.
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:
Believe it or not, but some of the games you play have been turned from rips to original so If you evolve you can use it.

Belive it or not, but rip cannot turn into original game, no matter how you change it and what you add.

Jiraiya Itachi wrote:

Oh? Games like what? Please do tell me.

Also, do you even know the games i play? I hardly play any games on byond anymore. The only psuedo game ill go into is chatters.

But yeah, please tell me how the games i play are rips that became original.

Props for not deleting my post btw.
Most of the games on your favorites, you've had to play... so theirfore some of the games i know for a fact were once a rip.. and besides i know a rip that gets 20-30 people a day and it got changed..
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:
Most of the games on your favorites, you've had to play... so theirfore some of the games i know for a fact were once a rip.. and besides i know a rip that gets 20-30 people a day and it got changed..

Name these games dude. I have no rips favorited. But if you really think some of them are, go ahead and say which one(s) is/are rips. Otherwise your falsely speculating, and dont really know. Dont beat around the bush about it either.

Lets not forget the fact that me having them favorited does not mean im still playing them.

Jiraiya Itachi wrote:

Woah Wait wait.
This sentence doesnt make sense.

"Most of the games on your favorites, you've had to play... so theirfore some of the games i know for a fact were once a rip"

There is no word called "theirfore".
This sentence has multiple grammatical errors. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!
That run on sentence is burns!
Riku 123q wrote:
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:

Woah Wait wait.

"Most of the games on your favorites, you've had to play... so theirfore some of the games i know for a fact were once a rip"

This sentence has multiple grammatical errors. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

Dude no need to be a grammar nazi. That has nothing to do with this conversation, and half the time you're no better than him. Get off it.
Ok Pmitch, you were right i was wrong, i thought that you had some games on your hub that WERE rips, but i was wrong.. i apologize.
Pmitch wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:

Woah Wait wait.

Dude no need to be a grammar nazi. That has nothing to do with this conversation, and half the time you're no better than him. Get off it.

Do you want me to correct you every 5 seconds?
My grammar is good,Usually I'm not active enough to use my best grammar. I am lazy while on the computer.
Riku 123q wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:

Woah Wait wait.

Do you want me to correct you every 5 seconds?
My grammar is good,Usually I'm not active enough to use my best grammar. I am lazy while on the computer.

Then why patronize someone else for possibly doing the same?
I can icon.