ID:54290

Welcome DarK Inc, I know i have not kept this Up to Date as often as i should have and i did spend a While offline with computer problems. But As of Now I hope to Allow Dark Inc and the other Teka Co's Mod's(wherever they've Gone) To help Revive and Vitalize The Guild To keep it Alive and Strong.
Good luck Dark Inc and hope That you can Help to keep This Guild Alive as much as i Believe you can.

BREAKING NEWS!

Dark Inc demoted to floater.
-Jeff

Riku 123q is failsauce
-Yash
the worst person you could chose 0.0
Why in the world would you pick him?
Becuase people like Yash, Ice warrior, Nishiatsu, Son Donny, Javster, Unknown ninja from hell and Buster Lee Seem to have Given up on keeping this updated so Someone Perhaps a little different would Be able to do somthing to keep it alive, i Would hope. Ive known him for a fair while and i do not know of his Reputation but he has always been Genuinly Kind towards me. (Without Want of a membership for a change..)
I've been working to update the guild :\
Teka123 wrote:
Becuase people like Yash, Ice warrior, Nishiatsu, Son Donny, Javster, Unknown ninja from hell and Buster Lee Seem to have Given up on keeping this updated so Someone Perhaps a little different would Be able to do somthing to keep it alive, i Would hope. Ive known him for a fair while and i do not know of his Reputation but he has always been Genuinly Kind towards me. (Without Want of a membership for a change..)

Isn't Yash and Unknown ninja from hell the same person? xD
Kisioj wrote:
Teka123 wrote:

Isn't Yash and Unknown ninja from hell the same person? xD

Yeah but I let Xogre use my key.
Teka123 wrote:
has always been Genuinly Kind towards me. (Without Want of a membership for a change..)

My opinion about your imaginary friends xD:
a)60% will ask directly for a membership
b)30% won't ask because they think they increase their chances to get one by not asking
c)10% don't want Membership from you

If your friend doesn't ask for membership it means he is in the group b or c xD

PS. percentages from option c):
d)6% want to be your friend to tell their friends: "Teka is my good friend"
e)4% - your real friends xD

Omg you do know dark inc is one not to be trusted teky you picked the worst dude evaaaaaaaa
ohh you are Yash :) ah Thankyou and lol Kisioj well ive known him for longer than half a year, he already has a membership and hopefully he will just keep thinkins as long as he does not ask then he will get one :) then he can Keep on thinking that forever :)
Oh How So? i do not know of his reputation so please Explain? why not? Kisioj you sure know how to make me Depressed. i knew there was a reason why i dont get out into the Byond community Very ofen.
Yash 69 wrote:
*cough*Dark Inc*cough*

Not only that, as far as I remember DarkInc. stole many more demos/libraries, even HUB icons from other people.
"Posted by Yash 69 on Saturday, December 20"

Can people change in 2 months? xD

It all depends on the person
Thank you very much Teka and everyone, i wont dissapoint you guys this means alot to me.I know im not cool with everyone and few things happened in the past but thats the past, i learned alot from those dumb actions.Im sure i can handle this job and ill be glad to keep this guild alive, once again thanks teka! thanks everyone.
You being a mod won't make a difference to the guild being alive or not.
Kisioj wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
*cough*Dark Inc*cough*

Not only that, as far as I remember DarkInc. stole many more demos/libraries, even HUB icons from other people.

Kisioj i dont know why ur being mean that shit to me, while you dont even know me and no i didnt steal hub icons. Only thing i did was steal 2 libs from yash's when i was pissed off but yeah that was kinda idiotic from me. Byond learned me alot of things i understand poeple also better now,ill just prove myself to everyone here and show you guys i really changed.

Ps: Sorry Yash!
Isn't this just a place where people ask for memberships?
Rugg wrote:
Isn't this just a place where people ask for memberships?

Yes, alot of poeple are asking for memberships but that doesnt make us ''Just a place''we also have our pride. ;/
Dark Inc. wrote:
Kisioj wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
*cough*Dark Inc*cough*

Kisioj i dont know why ur being mean that shit to me, while you dont even know me and no i didnt steal hub icons. Only thing i did was steal 2 libs from yash's when i was pissed off but yeah that was kinda idiotic from me. Byond learned me alot of things i understand poeple also better now,ill just prove myself to everyone here and show you guys i really changed.

Ps: Sorry Yash!

I just said what I remembered, maybe I was wrong, I am not 100% sure.
I didn't say that you are still stealing things because you aren't. I think it's almost impossible to change in 2 months. If you changed, then gratulations xP You did the thing which was almost impossible
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6