can i be unbanned why did brandon ban me

why did u ban me? i didnt do anything to u
man y can't i login please help me i was playing the suddenly the connection failed and i cuold not login PLEASEEEEE HELP MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE
please let me play Im bord and this is the most fun game i played in the computer
flame48 y can you go in your game at this time and not us
what is wrong with you people!!!! flame's computer is not the best one in the world you know! pokebody you're annoying, so you got banned, and leave flame alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, All of yo have ask for a Game to Get On are insensitive Idiots :p
Sorry for calling you all Idiots but really? You guys wanna bother a dude who doesn't have a Master Computer?
So what the game goes down? Like I care, I've hosted before, and mostly people want the game back up when the connection fails....well guess what, no game is perfect, if you were a coder you would know about RunTime errors >_>
If you guys would call MasterDans Naruto game a prodigy or something like that, I can just get in there and say, "That NPC has too much light on it..."
Not perfect >_>
Let him get to the computer, people are suppose to understand why the game isn't coming on for a while, who knows maybe because of a Update or either his computer just overheated like mine does.
Leave Flame the hell alone >_>

I wrote a lot D:
What does this do o.o
how can I breed
hi i am a flaron my name is shadow and i need you to fix my breeding so i can breed thankyou
owned...well g-bye i guess
lol i was wrong...sorry
you git me on the game now i will kill that E$ leader tell hem that tell hem to come to 7 mile and preast saterday ok !
tell hem to come this saterdyday
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
i will kill that E4 leader ok
tell hem that his a bitch
and his mom and dad!
how do you make games
put leaderydeary pokemons on the fucking game
When is p-wipe? >,<
flame48 when is thepbs going to be back up

how do you make games
Page: 1 2 3