ID:54417

1. How often do you bring up Newton's Law?
Anything other than "Never" and you're already a douchebag.

2. Do you often find yourself doing equations that involve parenthesis?

3. Sci-Fi Fan?

4. Cat Owner?

5. Multiple Cat Owner?

6. Are you a board game player?

7. Do you constantly argue about/bring up religion when no one else is really talking or caring about it?

8. McCain Supporter?

9. Nintendo/ Xbox / Ps3?

10. Does Code Geass suck?

After you're done, click here for the correct answers.
Oy! The fantasy geeks are way worse. You'd very likely never see a science fiction fan LARPing, unless he was also a fantasy fan.
Best quiz of the day.
Oh gee, what if you watched all of Code Geass just to see how much worse it could get with every passing episode?
Love it
This is more like "Are You a Complete Geek/Nerd" quiz. Nerds and geeks don't have the guts to be a douchebag. And I guess I'm a douchebag, I do 2, I'd rather Nintendo, and I bring up Newton's Law of Motion sparingly. So what? But I guess it's your opinion =/
If we don't support McCain, but hate Black people and Jews are we still complete douchebags?
I don't see how preferring the PS3 over XBOX and Nintendo makes you a douchebag :( I've played all 3 new systems: XBOX 360 Elite, PS3, and Wii and I like them all, I just prefer the PS3.
Pwnsauce
Seems like iam a douchebagg.
Because PS3 sucks banana.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
If we don't support McCain, but hate Black people and Jews are we still complete douchebags?

you're not a 'complete' douchebag...you're just a douchebag.
Spunky_Girl wrote:
I don't see how preferring the PS3 over XBOX and Nintendo makes you a douchebag :( I've played all 3 new systems: XBOX 360 Elite, PS3, and Wii and I like them all, I just prefer the PS3.

Because it's a middle ground, a fanboy will try to dispute someone else's decision. (See above)
Newton doesn't have one law... he he he.

Plus the answer to number 9 is, and always was, and always will be, Nintendo 64.
Ease wrote:
Plus the answer to number 9 is, and always was, and always will be, Nintendo 64.

You clearly never played the NES, or the SNES then. I played my SNES until the "slim" version of the PS2 came out. And I had my SNES from the day it was released.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Ease wrote:

You clearly never played the NES, or the SNES then. I played my SNES until the "slim" version of the PS2 came out. And I had my SNES from the day it was released.

I actually did have the SNES, but I still feel the N64 is the best.
McCain supporters hate freedom? I beg to differ. It's the McCain supporters which want less government, the Obama supporters which want more. Less government= more freedom. More government= less freedom.
Obama is liberal, McCain is conservative.
Fugsnarf wrote:
McCain supporters hate freedom? I beg to differ. It's the McCain supporters which want less government, the Obama supporters which want more. Less government= more freedom. More government= less freedom.

Right, and Bush gave us that freedom. Before you say "they aren't the same", they're from the same political party, with the same political agenda, and the same ideals. Don't give the "he's a maverick" line, because I've heard it, and wasn't impressed with the statistics. If he were a real Maverick, he would have left the GOP altogether.
They really aren't all that same. Yes, they're both republicans, but McCain is actually quite a bit more liberal than Bush is.
Fugsnarf wrote:
McCain supporters hate freedom? I beg to differ. It's the McCain supporters which want less government,

McCain did not run on that platform. Informed McCain supporters knew this.

You are oversimplifying, exaggerating and galvanizing McCain's political stance. It would seem that you blindly supported a candidate given your statements here and on other threads. Support without foundation -- regardless of political affiliation -- is irresponsible.
Page: 1 2