ID:54430

A fourteen-year-old boy was killed after the chair he was sitting on exploded, propelling sharp chair parts into his rectum, causing extensive bleeding, which he succumbed to before medical attention could stem the flow.

The accident occurred when the boy was alone, sitting on the chair (which was for PC use); he managed to overcome the pain and call his father, who summoned an ambulance, but it took an hour to get him to hospital, by which time it was too late for him.

The chair in question was a standard gas cylinder type, where the height is regulated by an adjustable cylinder containing highly pressurised gas, and it was this which exploded, sending high velocity chair parts into the posterior of the unfortunate youth.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/02/20/ chair-kills-boy-by-anal-penetration/

-------------------------------------------------
I don't know if I want to sit in my chair anymore... being raped to death by your own chair.

Also what- accidents, plural? This is a common occurrence?
.....I'll never use one of those chairs again.
Ouch.
Damn, my parents have about 30 of those chairs that they bought for almost nothing from a failed buisiness.
Holy shit!
My gawd...
I hope it wasn't the same kid who got the arrow through his eye (story on that same site).
Now ive been squirming in my chair uncomfortably for like 20 minutes, actually afraid of a horrible anal related death.
Believe It!
He was probably free balling. I'm wearing jeans and boxers right now, I'd like to see it penetrate that defence.
:O
I wrecked your moms defense last night Rugg.
TheMonkeyDidIt wrote:
I hope it wasn't the same kid who got the arrow through his eye (story on that same site).

Yeah I checked this out, and it would appear that happens often as well.

Edit: Upon further link clicking it would appear Japanese schools are training their students to be samurai, so I'm sure there will be plenty things like this happening.
I wonder if he is friends with the kid who buried himself under sand after getting beat up by Gaara.

But seriously, why not just get wooden chairs?
At least he didn't die as a virgin... kinda...
Masterdan wrote:
I wrecked your moms defense last night Rugg.

Strange, usually her yeast infection repels men from penetrating.
That's the worst way to die; all your pride drains out with your blood.
Poor kid.
Jeff8500 wrote:

Along with your sense of security, your sense of dignity, and along with any hint of masculinity. Usually I laugh at these sorts of things*....but this is in no way the kid's fault...I actually feel remorseful. Is there any way to send condolences to the family? I truly feel bad about this.

* - The kid that died playing Naruto made me chuckle for a good hour.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:

Along with your sense of security, your sense of dignity, and along with any hint of masculinity. Usually I laugh at these sorts of things*....but this is in no way the kid's fault...I actually feel remorseful. Is there any way to send condolences to the family? I truly feel bad about this.

* - The kid that died playing Naruto made me chuckle for a good hour.

It was his fault, what kind of Leaf Ninja attempts to fight Gaara without Kyuubi or Cursed Seal? Blasphemy.
Page: 1 2