ID:54593

Keywords: looking, manny, mapper
Hello Byond. I'm looking for a Mapper if your interested leave your contact information below.

Edit: FOUND
IVIannyV, You're an awesome coder! You should help me out on my game, Pokemon Apple Isles!
Yeh Many help me on my gam naruto orange power
lol and I need a mappper for My Friends pokemon game
Are you three serious?
I can map
If your talking about me no I wasn't serious Chris-.-.
Chris stick a dick In it Master firekid can be serious or not serious Ok
Why is every one fighting my fights for fucks sake -.-
Because I want to Bitch.lol
I am a mapper ,coder ,host,hub designer ,fourm designer, I master in GFXING and contact me sometime
____________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________And MORE
Aaron No Your Not
U dont know How to make fourms im the one who made fourms for Your Game and U dont know how to hub edit either I showed U how to use htmls u cant code U told me every game U coded u Stole there source
Hey, name is Mike. I was actually looking forward to speaking with you. For a game I would like some help with. I am sure that you would like what I am doing. I see that you are very familiar with producing games. So Just send me a message or page my. Add me on the hub if you could. I really would like to speak with you, if you can do so. Thanks
ye aim ganan make a avatar game too, mind helping me with mine ^.^
can i have your source ?
hay i was woundering if you be willing to share your avatar codes with me iv been looking for a game like this for a while but havent found any if you would let me id like to further your work i have the time right now soo send me a im or email me at [email protected]
Umm Ivanny Can You Give Me The Source for Anmie Arena?
Email Me At [email protected]
i can map i use to map for you
[email protected]
Page: 1 2