ID:54618

Just changed few things on it ;/
Looks nice good job
looks nice. i like it.. but yd u change the name of your "entertainment"? lol XD
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
looks nice. i like it.. but yd u change the name of your "entertainment"? lol XD

Lol, hmm its not black anymore its blue so i was like hmm blue entertainment lol.
My css is still better ;)
Yash 69 wrote:
My css is still better ;)

Fuckyou you little cunt ! :)
Shaduu wrote:
Lol. You stole that old CSS from me..

Actually not really, this old css was from ruben not yours. Im using rubens css and i just edited it yesterday so please dont talk bullshit on here alright? Thanks
Well you admit you took it from someone else his page
Gatdude wrote:

With permission ofcourse you stupid faggot. Werent you the one ripping the white css from howey and saying you made it trying to get howey's credits hah? Alright kthnxbai then you ugly piece of shit.
Look coding is way different
Gatdude wrote:
Look coding is way different

Iam so sure iam better then you in every way.
It Pawns xD :O
o.o ty
Dark Inc. wrote:
o.o ty

I Would Wanna try it out O.o
But Screw it xD
Shaduu wrote:
Dark Inc. wrote:
Gatdude wrote:

With permission ofcourse you stupid faggot. Werent you the one ripping the white css from howey and saying you made it trying to get howey's credits hah? Alright kthnxbai then you ugly piece of shit.

Why do you feel the need to curse in every sentence you type? You remind me of the freshman in my school. Thinking they're awesome because they curse in school..Lol.

I always curse to faggots.
Looks nice, even though you jacked it. Lol
0bby wrote:
Looks nice, even though you jacked it. Lol

Lulz i haz permission to use it, and also i changed it by my own. and Thanks dude.
lulz who cares if you had permission, learn to make one yourself
who was the who said not to talk bullshit on here?