ID:54653

Keywords: css

Poll: do you like it ?

yes 11% (2)
it could use some work 38% (7)
no 0% (0)
i'll never visit again if you don't change this CSS 50% (9)

Login to vote.

This CSS is edited by me, the original was the Spongebob CSS made by the CSS guild !
Why are you editing CSS?
It's easier to make your own!
Flame Sage wrote:
Why are you editing CSS?
It's easier to make your own!

I don't understand how to make a style sheet from scratch xD editing seems to be faster and easier ! it's like an tutorial ..
Its nice.. i love how you designed your name.. but it can have a few more minor touches.
Thank you !
I made my "name" in photoshop !
and i am trying to contact a friend of mine to help me with this.. somethings didn't turn out the way i wanted them to.
lots of problems with this, can't scroll down all the way and the name is too big. not digging the colors either.
Well... I was the biggest dumbass last night... I DIDNT SLEEP AT ALL(tried and couldnt).. sooooo.. I decided to get into making CSS.. I learned alot and its pretty much easy now.. Im going to make a nice one like Yashs or Alliance Gaming for my new key. Then.. since I had all the time in the world(cuz i couldnt go to sleep).. I actually got back into my pixel art o.o. Havent done pixel in about a year lmao.. But this time im doing it for fun, im gonna do that Alliance Gaming challange. Now im stuck in school sleeping in every class.. Lucky me I have an hour study period and we do w/e we want in that so ima be sleeping =D
Bad color choices, blue on green is difficult to read and the pink makes no sense. Also change the nav bar colors.