Choka wrote:
Vermolius wrote:
Everyone should get onto tayoko for trying to skip out on making level 2 and 3 towers.

Will do, *turns his head and unleashes a long 5-minute long sentence filled with curse-words from atleast 15 languages then says, "Alright, now that I'm done saying random curse-words, WHY ARE YOU SKIPPING OUT!?"*

I'm not. Verm just dosent quite know the difference between being lazy and being smart... he thinks all Hispanic people are Mexicans.. and that all Mexicans are lazy.
Get back to work you lazy mexican!
Vermolius wrote:

Everyone run! before the Farmer gets his pitchfork and shotgun!

[:
Tayoko wrote:
Vermolius wrote:

Everyone run! before the Farmer gets his pitchfork and shotgun!

[:

Turns Vermolius into a ninja then transforms himself into a pirate and kills verm with ease!
Tayoko wrote:
Choka wrote:
Vermolius wrote:
Everyone should get onto tayoko for trying to skip out on making level 2 and 3 towers.

Will do, *turns his head and unleashes a long 5-minute long sentence filled with curse-words from atleast 15 languages then says, "Alright, now that I'm done saying random curse-words, WHY ARE YOU SKIPPING OUT!?"*

I'm not. Verm just dosent quite know the difference between being lazy and being smart... he thinks all Hispanic people are Mexicans.. and that all Mexicans are lazy.

Lazy Mexicans? The only Mexicans I've ever seen are the ones landscaping for my neighbors all day for about 5 cents an hour.
Just remember I'll be the first one to review it! also get the thing done alreadu! your worse than Dragonforce live! xD
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Just remember I'll be the first one to review it! also get the thing done alreadu! your worse than Dragonforce live! xD

Hi Ganing.
Choka wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:

Hi Ganing.

OH< thats Ganing?! lmao. Thanks for the feedback, yes we will defiantly appreciate all the reviews for the game.. especially after these updates.
Tayoko wrote:
Choka wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:

Hi Ganing.

OH< thats Ganing?! lmao. Thanks for the feedback, yes we will defiantly appreciate all the reviews for the game.. especially after these updates.

Yeah, it is. I thought he didn't want anyone to know...so I told just about anyone who will look at this blog-post from here on out.
This is yummy, personally I like the turfs more than anything else; especially the alien ones. Keep it up Buddy!!
MdNight wrote:
This is yummy, personally I like the turfs more than anything else; especially the alien ones. Keep it up Buddy!!

Thanks for the reply, I've been working on some overlays for the tiles to break up the same-ness like popisfizzy said we should do.
Choka wrote:
Tayoko wrote:
Choka wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:

Hi Ganing.

Yeah, it is. I thought he didn't want anyone to know...so I told just about anyone who will look at this blog-post from here on out.

If I didn't want anyone to know I wouldn't pager all on my Ganing account for everyone to add zhugeXliang =P your welcome for the comment, and Tayoko would you work faster if I said if you don't have it done in a week, I use meh yaoi paddle on you? SAME FOR YOU VERM!
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Choka wrote:
Tayoko wrote:
Choka wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:

Hi Ganing.

If I didn't want anyone to know I wouldn't pager all on my Ganing account for everyone to add zhugeXliang =P your welcome for the comment, and Tayoko would you work faster if I said if you don't have it done in a week, I use meh yaoi paddle on you? SAME FOR YOU VERM!

A yaoi paddle?! wtf, thats some kinky shiz.

;-]
All the more reason to take longer than a week.
Vermolius wrote:

*Quagmire voice* Allllllright
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Vermolius wrote:

Hes gonna review Efencea when it updates. =)
Tayoko wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Vermolius wrote:

Yea so you guys better hurry, next week I only have 2 slots open for reviews.
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Tayoko wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Vermolius wrote:

Efencea Project
Must be done or else I'll kill
Verm and Tayoko

I just made a haiku expressing how I feel!
Choka wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Tayoko wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Vermolius wrote:

Efencea Project
Must be done or else I'll kill
Verm and Tayoko

I just made a haiku expressing how I feel!

Wouldn't it be more threatening to say if they don't get ti done that Cao Cao will rise from the temple, raise an army, call them Wei, and attack Verm and Tayoko at their headqueaters?
Now you can check out a video of the new art in-game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEqfy5pUdc0

Make sure to rate and comment! Thanks.
Page: 1 2 3