ID:54841

Please note this is just a joke, I know Math up to Algebra and Trig.
Good stuff
weren't you going to quit byond <.<
Kisioj wrote:
weren't you going to quit byond <.<

Lawlwut?
today this blog was empty with subtitle saying that dark inc did quit byond
idk anything about this so i can't comment
I lol'd.
lol, Dirty Harry, good movie if your a clint eastwood fan, just tell me one thing, do yah feel lucky punk? well do yah? loolz
Wait you were Gonna Quit :(
Dark Inc, just since I can't get to you on MSN, I will post this here..

For one...
If you try to say I'm alwayz asking you for help and your the one alwayz practically begging me to help you with bullshit...

Secondly...
Stop trying to talk shit behind my back nubcake..all you do is rip shit off other people.

-Gizhy
Gizhy wrote:

For one...
If you try to say I'm alwayz asking you for help and your the one alwayz practically begging me to help you with bullshit...

Secondly...
Stop trying to talk shit behind my back nubcake..all you do is rip shit off other people.

-Gizhy

You just made yourself look retarded
Gizhy wrote:

For one...

Secondly...

-Gizhy

You just made yourself look retarded
This Gizhy dude is a well known ripper from what ive heard.
HA! Don't make me laugh people, I only rip icons, this Dark Inc character is alwayz begging me to help him out, I know how to code....

Yash your a nub who only likes Dark because he does things for you same with you Gochels, I was talking to Dark Inc, not you's, you nubs.

-Gizhy

-Gizhy
HA! Don't make me laugh people, I only rip icons, this Dark Inc character is alwayz begging me to help him out, I know how to code....

Yash your a nub who only likes Dark because he does things for you same with you Gochels, I was talking to Dark Inc, not you's, you nubs.

-Gizhy

-Gizhy
Gizhy wrote:

-Gizhy

-Gizhy

If you don't know anything, just shut the fuck up and keep a tight upper lip.
Dark Inc. doesn't do anything for me, so stop making insinuations. And you rip icons, ripping is ripping, it still makes you a thief. Enough said, i got better things to do than set here and argue with a newbie.
Lol, you both know I got you's on that one. HA!

Man, so sad..

-Gizhy
Protecting your man, LOL..queers..
I'm out, I feel bad for you kids.

-Gizhy
Gizhy wrote:
Protecting your man, LOL..queers..
I'm out, I feel bad for you kids.

-Gizhy

Wow, that sig you keep putting at the end of your sentence makes you look like a total douche.
Page: 1 2