ID:54923

Keywords: name, poll, tayoko, vermolius

Poll: Which name do you think sounds the coolest?

Compulsion 5% (2)
AI (Acronym: Alien Impulse) 13% (5)
Creative Impulse 29% (11)
Creative Compulsion 5% (2)
Tayo Co 10% (4)
Tayolius Arts 18% (7)
Vermsrealm (I have this domain =P ) 16% (6)

Login to vote.

Since my membership is about to die, Tayoko and I, are considering the creation of a 'company'. This poll gives you a chance to vote on a few possible names we could use. Some of them are pretty dumb but since we laughed at them you can too. Note, however, that this poll does NOT dictate the name we choose, instead, it just lets us know if what we go with happens to also coincide with the popular opinion of the members-perusing BYOND community.
I like Creative Impulse.
I agree Creative Impulse is far better than the others in the list, but I ain't a fan of either of the names on the list. But that's my opinion.
Suggestions are welcome.
I voted for "Tayolius", but I think I like "Vermoko" better...lol
I believe you should name yourselves Flibby Whimple purely because it sounds like a strange British term, or something out of a Harry Potter book. >:|
Popisfizzy wrote:
I believe you should name yourselves Flibby Whimple purely because it sounds like a strange British term, or something out of a Harry Potter book. >:|

An odd jelly-bean flavor by the sounds of it.

Lol'd at Tayo Co.
I dunno, I think Tayolius Arts is kind of catchy. Plus it'd be easier to find on a search engine. :P
Foomer wrote:
I dunno, I think Tayolius Arts is kind of catchy. Plus it'd be easier to find on a search engine. :P

Trouble with Tayolius Arts is that Tayoko can't spell it, despite it being his suggestion.

Foomer wrote:

Oddly enough, I agree with you... this was one of those names we joked around with though..haha
Tayoko wrote:
Foomer wrote:

Oddly enough, I agree with you... this was one of those names we joked around with though..haha

It's just a hard name to spell [:

Tayolius
Tayolus
Tayolious
Tayolis

blah.
Well its not like Efencea is any easier to spell. You get used to it after a while though, right?
Foomer wrote:
Well its not like Efencea is any easier to spell. You get used to it after a while though, right?

Err about that....

lmao. (inside joke)
Tayoko wrote:
Foomer wrote:

Err about that....

lmao. (inside joke)

It is pretty funny that someone brings that up.
My vote is for 'Efencea'.