ID:54976

Alright usually during off-peak Periods the game sits with 25-30+ people online.

During peak periods it almost doubles that. (50-60).

Whats a good way to advertise the games existence? Is the game even that well known in the DBZ community? What improvements could be done to attract more players? *what* really makes a game, a game?

Basically I'm gathering ideas, to attract players, and keep them entertained, so feel free to drop an idea or two.

Funny enough a strange thing happened... and that was we broke the 80 player barrier, I'm pleased about that actually, what went from a project to help me work out what was what with Byond Dream Maker turned into an actual evolving game.
Lol, congratz. Good luck wtih continuing to make your game better. I'm quitting Byond so it was meeting you, Pem.

P.S. Bug is an ass.

P.P.S. Sorry about that, Pem...just felt like it was needed lol. Well, good luck with your life.
This is a pretty good game. The guy below me will be back within a few months >_>. Anyone who says they're going to quit will be back in the near future. BYOND is a curse!!
This is a pretty good game. The guy below me will be back within a few months >_>. Anyone who says they're going to quit will be back in the near future. BYOND is a curse!!
If you want to call more people you must add a few youtube videos and post the link every hour so people will start to understand the game more and want to play it. Also you should tell people to call friends using their pager. This will call in atleast 20+ people intotal jsut from this method!
Hope I helped.
Hesham is a ssj wrote:
If you want to call more people you must add a few youtube videos and post the link every hour so people will start to understand the game more and want to play it. Also you should tell people to call friends using their pager. This will call in atleast 20+ people intotal jsut from this method!
Hope I helped.

No it didn't mr.suck up =D
Hey do u have any dragon icons i can have?
Pemalite just open the game, its a cool game, its not to be closed...