Then you did not in fact upgrade to the new version. world.SetMedal() is valid from 437 onward. You have to be running version 436 or earlier not to have that proc available.
the medals are still making my game shut down when i get them lol
Bug reports really belong in the forums, not here. But if you're getting crashes I think it's safe to assume you're still running an old Linux version. You'll have to use version 439 in Linux to work with scores and medals.
Lummox JR wrote:
Bug reports really belong in the forums, not here. But if you're getting crashes I think it's safe to assume you're still running an old Linux version. You'll have to use version 439 in Linux to work with scores and medals.

sorry about the post here but this is the last time and imma move it to the forum but the game is ran on a shell server and that might be the problem
Is it possible to remove a Medal after it has been achieved?
Goukaryuu wrote:

Depends in what sense you mean. If you refer to in the code of the game, then yes, that is possible.

If you mean as a player who has received a medal they don't want from a favourite game. The best you can do is unfavourite the game to remove all medals from that game listing on your profile.
Tiberath wrote:
Goukaryuu wrote:

Depends in what sense you mean. If you refer to in the code of the game, then yes, that is possible.

If you mean as a player who has received a medal they don't want from a favourite game. The best you can do is unfavourite the game to remove all medals from that game listing on your profile.

I mean for Example someone gets a medal for becoming king in "X" game but then that someone is kicked by "x" reason, how do I remove the medal?
Format:
ClearMedal(medal, player, hub=world.hub, hub_password=world.hub_password)

Returns:
1 if the medal was rescinded successfully, 0 or null otherwise.

Args:
medal: name of the medal being rescinded
player: a mob, client, key, or ckey
hub: The hub path for the world (optional)
hub_password: The hub password for the world (optional)
Tiberath wrote:
Format:
ClearMedal(medal, player, hub=world.hub, hub_password=world.hub_password)

Returns:
1 if the medal was rescinded successfully, 0 or null otherwise.

Args:
medal: name of the medal being rescinded
player: a mob, client, key, or ckey
hub: The hub path for the world (optional)
hub_password: The hub password for the world (optional)

Thanx for the help =D
i just cat seem to get scores part
BN, for questions about how to use scores, please head on over to the developers forum. If you're having trouble getting things to work, people can help you out there.
Page: 1 2 3 4