and how do u make that little box in the middle of the hub
Son danny why are you never on msn did you block me or are you just not on when im on
Ill take a random guess and say he blocked you.Like most people do when you add them.
no he didnt i didnt know his name on msn but then after he blocked me because we were trading sources and i gave him link to sources first then he blocked me he ripped me off when i been nice to give him link to sources first
Prove it.
wtf >_>;
Son Danny wrote:
wtf >_>;

Why are you hosting rips?
Underworld Kid wrote:
Son Danny wrote:
wtf >_>;

Why are you hosting rips?

I can host ANY game i want, i just want to help people out whether its a rip or not.
Son danny you tricked me i gave you Cyberlord source and the dmb decompiar and i forget what other source you asked for For be and war
Stfu Bobby,your a fucking liar.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Son danny you tricked me i gave you Cyberlord source and the dmb decompiar and i forget what other source you asked for For be and war

There is no such thing as a DMB Compiler that would be in your hands lol.
Nemanja wrote:
Stfu Bobby,your a fucking liar.

No GTFO im not a liar
Wow are you guys childish. There is no DMB Decompiler, and even if you had one, you would not understand a bit of the source that you received. That is how you have proved yourself a liar to everyone Bobbyawesome, all because you want people to think that Son Danny has a DMB Decompiler and that we should "keep him off of our games" and what-not.
Lol, that was funny, bobbyawesome is a fail
Page: 1 2