ID:55322

http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index.cfm/fa/viewStory/ story_ID/12368

UPDATE March 11, 1:30 p.m.

On March 9, the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office was notified of a Lexington Park, Maryland woman, reportedly aged 27, who was flown to Prince George’s Hospital for an injury which occurred on March 8, as a result of a sexual act involving the use of a reciprocating saw. The original 911 call was dispatched as a medical emergency.

St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigation Detectives conducted an investigation which determined the injury was a result of a consensual act between two parties and no crime was committed.

At approximately 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 8, units from Bay District Fire Department and Lexington Park Rescue Squad responded to a call for a woman bleeding in Lexington Park.

A man told authorities that he had placed a sex toy on a saber saw blade and that the blade had sawed through the plastic and severely wounded the woman. Trooper 7 transported the woman to PG Hospital. The case remains under investigation at this time. No word on the condition of the woman at this time.

--------------------------------------

Well the moral of this story is not to use a saw to give that extra ump to a sex toy. I hear drills are okay though.
wow.....that...ouch. x.x
:/ ouch
:( Now this isnt so happy... :/ Ouch.
I agree...OW!!!!!!!!!
Ollyseeya wrote:
wow.....that...ouch. x.x

Why... didn't... he... remove... the... blade?
ouch. :|
Nice use of keywords.
It's funny, you all say ouch. The first thing that came to my mind was: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have no sympathy for the stupid.
Oh well now that's smart lets stick blades up some one's Virginia>_>..
Hahah really funny, someone needs to buy them a book of kamazutra to keep them occupied, and not try stupid shit like this.
There was a woman who died once using a carrot as a sextoy, a piece of the carrot cut her insides up and she died.
0.) Horn-ay-ness makes everyone (temporarily) stupid(er).

1.)
What.
a.
weird.
fetish.

2.)I'm with Techgamer on this one, tho.
What a tragedy.

Proves that if you do it in the doo, you get it in the helicopter.