ID:55339

Keywords: rupture
Rupture is a tale of survival, pitting you in the middle of a war gone horribly wrong. Divided and on the brink of extinction, the remaining races have banded into kingdoms and are now engaged in a fierce fight for territory. Will you fight or will you flee?

Rupture features a rich steampunk universe spread across 4 vastly different worlds. Take part in a game that evolves day and night; as cities are raided and burned, dragons scour the forest bed for victims and ancient treasures lie in wait for those who dare wander off the beaten path.

The gameplay focuses on a mix of strategy and adventure. You can control up to 9 characters, all of which can be customized and outfit according to the needs and goals of the player. Banding together in Guilds and Kingdoms allows players to build cities of their own design, and even raid and burn down an enemy city.

I have much more than this in store for Rupture, so theres a little teaser as the tip of the iceberg ;)

Rupture is currently scheduled to go live at the end of 2009, subject to change at any time.
He's got some pretty dandy artist behind this. And the structure of the team and the progression is handled--very awesome.

I can't wait to play.
Ahh, so you decided to call it "Rupture", what happened to your keyword "Serenity"?
Ah, is this the project AmonR was talking about a while back? Or is it just something that sounds really similar?
Jeff8500 wrote:
Ah, is this the project AmonR was talking about a while back? Or is it just something that sounds really similar?

It might be ;)
Alathon wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:

It might be ;)

Cool, I'm looking forward to trying it out!
Sounds interesting... keep us posted.

ts
[Along The Tech Tree]