ID:55640

This appeared in my email this morning:

from    BYOND Alert
to      digitalmouse
date    Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 06:52
subject A gift from the great BYOND!

Good news!  An anonymous donor has purchased the following item on your behalf for your account 'digitalmouse':

BYOND Gift Membership (one year)

To make use of this subscription, please go to the URL listed above, or visit http://www.byond.com/.

The following gift message was included with this purchase:

enjoy!
Enjoy your gift!
BYOND Staff

-------------------------------------------------

a warm "thank you" to the donor! i will try to use my membership for truth, justice, and the digitalmouse way!
kool, Congratulations =D
Good news! An anonymous donor has given the following item on your behalf for your account 'digitalmouse':

Liver (left side)

To make use of this donation, please go to the nearest supermarket, or any place with female gathering and proclaim your liver-giving life-saving antics.
Congratulation, digi. I missed reading your posts, and I'm looking forward to any new ones. :D
Your welcome.(I didn't gift you the membership, but I figured if the donor didn't want to say who it was, I'd take credit for it)
Mechana2412 wrote:
Congratulation, digi. I missed reading your posts, and I'm looking forward to any new ones. :D

oddly enough, the blog was never actually closed, only 'member' features were disabled. i just haven't had much to babble/rant about lately here.

but the donation is appreciated none-the-less!