ID:55682

After each of our staff members voted we have reached a decision.
Here is the lucky bird.
Congratulations ;
Howey

Runner up ;
TDP-Majin Vegeta.
PS; The dark prince majin vegeta is now a mod.
its Challenge

Challenge.
I forgot about this. I would have entered
Masterdan wrote:
its Challenge

Challenge.

Fux, i notice..oh well. Isn't a big deal though.
Not to take anything away from Howey but there are better ones than his. Congratulations Howey.
Blue box08 wrote:
Not to take anything away from Howey but there are better ones than his. Congratulations Howey.

Sorry to dissapoint you mate. But we really did it fair Howey just won.
To be honest those were the poeple who had competition with eachothers ; Howey , TDMV , theupgrade.
I think Theupgrade's Janemba was the best truthfully. However the detail on The dark prince majin vegeta's saiyan was amazing. As for lilboixlegend I have a question about but yeah. Bxsoldi3r's character looks like it is from Zatchbell, rather then DragonballZ. And Daryll's outfit was the only thing I thought was worthwhile from his.
I thought the Dark Prince's hair should have just won it alone
Good stuff...
HeavenlyFlow wrote:
I think Theupgrade's Janemba was the best truthfully. However the detail on The dark prince majin vegeta's saiyan was amazing. As for lilboixlegend I have a question about but yeah. Bxsoldi3r's character looks like it is from Zatchbell, rather then DragonballZ. And Daryll's outfit was the only thing I thought was worthwhile from his.

Yep, Theupgrade's janemba is also the best in my opinion. TDPMV's icon is pretty good too, especially the hair.
Howey's goku outfit is good but I don't like the hair. I think Theupgrade should win this competition. Anyway it's all based on judge's liking.

Gratulations Howey.
they all fail, and i think theupgrade's janemba and cell are completely unrelated ripped off dragonball icons.
I myself didn't expect to win (Mianly because of the hair), but anyways Congratulations Delax, he got the membership.
IcewarriorX wrote:
they all fail, and i think theupgrade's janemba and cell are completely unrelated ripped off dragonball icons.

So tell me where they were ripped from

Mine was a racist joke. I didn't even expect to be considered XD. I bet I was second runner up.
The upgrade wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

They actually might not be, but they give off that generic look. The base icon he used for the contest wasn't his though so maybe that's what threw me off.
Maybe i shouldve joined the challenge, lol, oh well, congrats to the winners.
The upgrade wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

Dunno, looks like something steva would post tbh.

Lol! I made this in like 5 mins a week ago and forgot to enter this. XD

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2876/image2e.gif

Too bad.
Tayoko wrote:
Lol! I made this in like 5 mins a week ago and forgot to enter this. XD

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2876/image2e.gif

Too bad.

This is sad.
Hey. DarrylX. Check my new game out: Creed!
Page: 1 2