ID:55715

As I said in my recent post I will be hosting a tournemnt. I have thought out how the winner will be decided and what tournament it is. Back to the drawing board:

What Type Of Tournament
A Gaming Contest, not much else to say here.

Prize
The very valuable BYOND Membership, I have cut out the subscription idea to replace it with something a little different... The other prize is a Gold 3 Month Hosting Service With Zen Hosting. I hope this will encourage more people to join, I also added the option of Amazon money or something else.

How Will It Be Organized
A very important question to be answered. I have decided to put a limit on said tournament maybe about 30 (Even Number) participants. I plan on making random brackets, so I will need a game that has PvP combat, maybe strategy, maybe casual, or even ACTION?! There will be 15 rounds (30/2=15) maybe a 3 Day Tournament. Since I know time can be a bit wacky sometimes I will set-up the time each round will occur. I will hopefully release more information in the future.

Rules:
  • You must be available when it is time for your round.

• No spammers or argumentive people. I already have a host for the tournament and I will moderate.

Well I will open some kind of forum for people who want to join, or just reply here. If any questions please also ask here.
I'd recommend dropping the number of members and shortening the contest. Chances are, you won't get that many contestants that will play that long.
Any Suggestions for a fair # of people, Jeff?
8 is probably as resonable as it gets, but that's -pushing- it.
10 Paticipants is my final decision.
how about solar conquest for strategy?