Could the default CSS move the numbers? They're so close it looks like part of the key name.

Maybe the numbers would be left aligned and the key center, or the key left aligned and the numbers right, or something to that effect.
Could the default CSS move the numbers? They're so close it looks like part of the key name.

Maybe the numbers would be left aligned and the key center, or the key left aligned and the numbers right, or something to that effect.

Testing this post

[Edit]
Posting a new comment seems to work weird. I hit save, but nothing happens. When I refresh, the comment is there.
Yeah I notice that. Saving does seemingly nothing which thus temps you to refresh the page. And as I just found out, refreshing the page causes a double post.
It seems you are making 'free' members alot of benefits, eventully it seems there will be no point in buying Membership.
Having a guild and avatar is almost enough for me. Plus it helps out byond and what's better than that?
they_are_nice
Do Game Authors get notified when comments are placed in the hub?

I realise that this might end up spamming Game Creators menu when they log in, but it would be interesting to know when someone has made a post (especially when you don't have time to look through all 50).
Yes, the author should be auto-subscribed whenever a comment thread ends up getting created for their hub entry. They do have the option of unsubscribing from the comment thread though.
I was notified when people started writting on my hubs, so yes, you are notified.
Ok thanks.
Not a bad feature.
I'm grateful that you allowed the hub owner to delete posts, and restrict to Byond members.
I don't support deleting constructive criticism, but it's nice to be able to remove stupid posts.
I don't need to see 20 comments about something that is explained in the help popup.
Yayy numbered like sheeeep Bahahahahahhhhh.
xD
Page: 1 2