Bleach unleashed Bankai

by Mrtony
Bleach unleashed Bankai
Bleach Unleashed Bankai just have fun^^.
Fail Mapping, Coding, and Icons, Thats it I guess lol, Sorry if i offended you guys xD
Especially Teh Mapping Sux
Lmao

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
NejiUzumaki23 wrote:
Razy 22 wrote:
---->Listen Fucktards,at least Bleach Life of Death is 80% Orginal So Suck my Cock for a Penny,Fucktards.

lol xD Suck my cock for a penny... Thats 100% ORIGINAL

Bleach life of Death, use the correct game title first off, Bleach Life & Death, and secondly how can it be 100% original if it based off of another source?

he was saying 100% orignal to the joke
Kevin208 wrote:
Fail Mapping, Coding, and Icons, Thats it I guess lol, Sorry if i offended you guys xD
Especially Teh Mapping Sux

Coming from the biggest ripper on BYOND.
Personally, this game sucks.
Bleach Unleashed Bankai ©
BUB and Owners
If any copies of the game are found on byond. It will result in a report to Byond Staff
Copyright © Bleach Unleashed Bankai.

Seen as how it's a rip this should apply to you first idiot.
Enigma11 wrote:
Bleach Unleashed Bankai ©
BUB and Owners
If any copies of the game are found on byond. It will result in a report to Byond Staff
Copyright © Bleach Unleashed Bankai.

Seen as how it's a rip this should apply to you first idiot.

AGGRED
Staff fails, owner abuses way too much.
Man u know the main staff who abuses like so fuking much is Lily everytime i log on i either get booted or banned then when im doing nothing she takes over my char and try to kill me then i flash step out of her attacks and i get banned again watch ima get her pussy licking ass
this is pie and u know wat this is a rip of bleach shadow of the void and honestly where is bub2 ive played for a year and its not finished.
this game always goes down
so true
Ikkaku21 wrote:
this is pie and u know wat this is a rip of bleach shadow of the void and honestly where is bub2 ive played for a year and its not finished.

Rip of Bleach Shadow of the Void? If this is true then you should know that Bleach Shadow of the Void is a rip as well. As most bleach games are a rip of Bleach Souls of Chaos Owned by MastaKev. :o
This game is allways down cuz well you find out y(a little help 1000% RIP,1000% crap):D
game went down again wow nate -_-
ppl complain about rips way to much jeeze its a game play it or dont play it its not about whether its a rip or not its about how its played,managed,and how much fun u have(wow that last part sounded corny like something naruto would say)
Itachi Slayer wrote:
ppl complain about rips way to much jeeze its a game play it or dont play it its not about whether its a rip or not its about how its played,managed,and how much fun u have(wow that last part sounded corny like something naruto would say)

ssh naruto

When do you think the game will be up?
never the mods got bored of being A-holes
UltimateBioForm wrote:
never the mods got bored of being A-holes

FUNNY... those mods will never be tired of abusing and shit :o
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6