ID:55772
 
Post your comments here!
First! ^^

Hi, Tom!
hey i was wondering how someone would go around becomeing part of the byond staff?
Bloody Reaper wrote:
hey i was wondering how someone would go around becomeing part of the byond staff?

Capitalizing your sentences and spelling properly would help.

Oh, burn.
Nice Dog.
that kinda looks like my dog just ... not so picky on the music
Tom will you help me code a game Idea that is totally new to byond. check my members page out :P
II Shadow Nexus II wrote:
Tom will you help me code a game Idea that is totally new to byond. check my members page out :P

Srsly? Bet you get this alot, Tom.
Could You Guys Add Something Like A Popularity Viewer For Games? o.o

Or So You Can See How Many Of Each Rank You Have Etc? Just Think It Would be A Nice Idea :]
Unlike all the noobs asking;
"OMAIGAD TOMZ ADZZ THIZ AND MAK ME A GEMA!!!11!1one"
I actually want to thank you.
BYOND has been an endless source of Entertainment to me for the past couple years.
Keep it up, man. It's great.
-Shadz
Shadow Void: > Unlike all the noobs asking;
"OMAIGAD TOMZ ADZZ THIZ AND MAK ME A GEMA!!!11!1one"
I actually want to thank you.
BYOND has been an endless source of Entertainment to me for the past couple years.
Keep it up, man. It's great.
-Shadz

suck up :P
Tom, I was trying to play Duel Monsters Unlimited but my pager told me I needed to install the latest version. So, I hit install and it wouldn't work. After that I tried to just download Byond. That didn't work. Then I tried uninstalling byond so I could download it again. But it says this " You cannot uninstall this program from your computer " So I couldn't uninstall it, and now I can't access anything on byond. I can't get onto my pager, or anything. How do I uninstall it, please help.
Oni,you should download the Zip file of the download and then access it,then install it. Thats what I do sometimes lol. Cause my browser won't let me download this Byond website's things anymore..Also..Make sure you have WINRAR..It helps ^^ and sorry Tom for budding into the conversation.Anyways,I hope all goes well Tom!..
Have a good day.
You obviously never answer your comments here, Tom, and you probably won't answer this, or for all I know even see it, but I really think you should start posting again. Let us into the inner world of BYOND and what's going on behind the scenes more. I think it would definitely stir up the community a bit more if you set aside a little time to make up a post here and there. It doesn't even -need- to be about BYOND, really. It's always good to see a little extra activity from people like you.
Fugsnarf wrote:
You obviously never answer your comments here, Tom, and you probably won't answer this, or for all I know even see it, but I really think you should start posting again. Let us into the inner world of BYOND and what's going on behind the scenes more. I think it would definitely stir up the community a bit more if you set aside a little time to make up a post here and there. It doesn't even -need- to be about BYOND, really. It's always good to see a little extra activity from people like you.

True 'dat.

Would just make people feel more like a community ;]
My personal life isn't very exciting so I sorta stopped maintaining this blog, but I'll make it a New Year's Resolution to keep the community up to date with more "Sneak Peeks" and updates behind the scenes. I've generally avoided such stuff in the past because sometimes we start projects that end up being unrealistic, but maybe this will provide more accountability (and better planning!)

P.S. The dog is still alive & happy. Pain in the ass, but I love him :)
Thanks for taking that into consideration. Glad the dog is alive as well :)
I'd like to say,"Thanks for creating such a great gaming program. It's really fun and you meet new people and ect. Keep it up, BYOND is a great system ^_^!".
Page: 1 2 3