Tom wrote:
My personal life isn't very exciting so I sorta stopped maintaining this blog, but I'll make it a New Year's Resolution to keep the community up to date with more "Sneak Peeks" and updates behind the scenes. I've generally avoided such stuff in the past because sometimes we start projects that end up being unrealistic, but maybe this will provide more accountability (and better planning!)

P.S. The dog is still alive & happy. Pain in the ass, but I love him :)

Sneak peek soon? ;D
Hi. :O
Ooo "Dantom Menace" Clever name..
Come on Tom! The Tom from Myspace updates more than ya! You can do it! -lights flash and the crowd yells "Ahhhhhhhh"-
Sorry.. I planned on doing weekly updates but the truth is that we're working on some experimental stuff that might not come to fruition, so mum's the word right now. But as soon as it looks viable, I'll definitely do a series of posts.
It's okay. We still love you. ;)
Tom wrote:
Sorry.. I planned on doing weekly updates but the truth is that we're working on some experimental stuff that might not come to fruition, so mum's the word right now. But as soon as it looks viable, I'll definitely do a series of posts.

+Yea
Tom wrote:

If you make an iPhone app I'll buy it sir

IcewarriorX wrote:
Tom wrote:

+Yea x50
Asakuraboy wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:
Tom wrote:

+Yea x50
I am a student at M.I.T and I am planning to work for the Adobe Flashplayer BYOND I am quit good at Programming and Coding.

Hey Tom, I am currently making a BYOND book guide for this site and I am wondering if you could give me some things you might want to add to my book for all byond users to read and learn more things about programming. If I can get my book published,I am going to market it off and give all funds to Byond here to keep it up and running!
I will love to help out this BYOND community more. Currently I am looking for experienced programmers who want to help out and share their techniques on how they program,and things that are updated for this new version of BYOND programming today.

Could you help me out and see if anyone is interested?
My msn is: [email protected]
Kid_89 wrote:
I am a student at M.I.T and I am planning to work for the Adobe Flashplayer BYOND I am quit good at Programming and Coding.

You do know that Programming and Coding are the same things.
Sayaotonashis wrote:
Hey Tom, I am currently making a BYOND book guide for this site and I am wondering if you could give me some things you might want to add to my book for all byond users to read and learn more things about programming. If I can get my book published,I am going to market it off and give all funds to Byond here to keep it up and running!
I will love to help out this BYOND community more. Currently I am looking for experienced programmers who want to help out and share their techniques on how they program,and things that are updated for this new version of BYOND programming today.

Could you help me out and see if anyone is interested?
My msn is: [email protected]

hey saya im curious why you claimed my work was ur own atleast change the name of the icons =/
Tom I've been banned from the forums for asking for help with a exe i have been working on for the fun of it cn i get unbanned plzz i needed some help recently with a problem with my gamer but remembered i couldnt add anything
Thats it, I believe I've hit approx 300 memberships, i think ill take my rest.!
Hey, do you ever think you'll get around to stopping the usage and hosting or rip games? I was pretty sure this community was based around original game creations...not reproduced dung. I'd really appreciate your reply, thank you for your time!
Hello. Could you please contact me through pager, or EMail/Messenger: [email protected]?
My Dream Daemon freezes when I use sleep proc for some reason, and I wasn't able to reproduce bug in other project, so there's nothing to post in bug reports.
Tom, i've posted more errors about nslookup event. You maybe want a pic? Since, i don't know how to reproduce this "possible bug". Here's my MSN [email protected]
I heard, this guy is the owner of byond. is that true?

Byonds gangsta must know >:O
lol Yes he is
Page: 1 2 3