Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
You have been banned by rathensa.
Reason: OOC: Maximus_Alex2003: Lag fail.
<-- FAIL IS NOT A VERB FUCK DU.
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 1440 minutes.
To try to resolve this matter head to http://ss13.donglabs.com/forum/
Connection failed.

Admins -- in general -- should be removed.
You'd see a lot more high-quality gameplay.
RathenSA is a tyrant bastard what do you expect he even IP ban e from forums for no reason
Ginseng wrote:
Good game, horrid Admins.

If Ginseng says it, you know its true.
Coolman1250 wrote:
Ginseng wrote:
Good game, horrid Admins.

If Ginseng says it, you know its true.

Good game, horrid Admins, and a horrible userbase. After watching the goons pathetically make fun of "Pubbies" I wonder why they exist. Apparently they have to copy, and paste their conversations to make themselves feel cool, and accepted into the world.
Ahahah...THis game is so great...Too bad the admins are goddanged horrid, abusing their powers like the crackheads they are. Thi sgame woulda been much better if it wasn't hosted by the goons of SA.
GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! (take out the nudity though and maybeh ill play it again!!!!!!!!!
declined my review i see, smh pussies didnt want the world to see how much gibbed severs suck ass
Mikeche wrote:
declined my review i see, smh pussies didnt want the world to see how much gibbed severs suck ass

You're reviewing a game itself based on the quality of specific servers you were removed from?

Heh.
Slurm wrote:
Mikeche wrote:

You're reviewing a game itself based on the quality of specific servers you were removed from?

Heh.
Damn straight. But i did a short comparison promoting LLA sever.
Jacob's server is a joke. All the admins there abuse, and I was aparently banned for 'cussing' at the owner. I write this as a player, not another host.
Conco wrote:
Jacob's server is a joke. All the admins there abuse, and I was aparently banned for 'cussing' at the owner. I write this as a player, not another host.

ROFL i dop't abuse. I simply take special request when it's extended mode. Plus I'm barely there,'Cause I play HazordhuII you liar :P

http://www.byond.com/games/F0lak/Hazordhu?tab=live
I never said YOU specifically. A few other admins abuse, and Jacob spams my pager about how he'll 'pwn' me.
Conco wrote:
I never said YOU specifically. A few other admins abuse, and Jacob spams my pager about how he'll 'pwn' me.

ROFL!!!
Conco wrote:

You know what conco. you advetised on my server. I don't want any thing to do with you are your server! So just leave me alone!
I advertised? I joined, said hi, got banned. Mike says he unbanned me. I joined an hour ago, and I'm banned again. You obviously have no idea how to run a server.
Conco wrote:
I advertised? I joined, said hi, got banned. Mike says he unbanned me. I joined an hour ago, and I'm banned again. You obviously have no idea how to run a server.

You said to play Concoshut's server. and I am not replying anymore
Why? Out of Comebacks? I never advertise my server, and if people even bring up issues about it on other servers,I tell them that this is not the place.
Yut Put wrote:
Sever soap opra fail

rofl, 'aint that the truth
Conco wrote:
Why? Out of Comebacks? I never advertise my server, and if people even bring up issues about it on other servers,I tell them that this is not the place.

There I unbaned you...
I IMPLORE that the servers who don't already, lern2 preload_rsc()
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12