Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
okay xadux you cant say im lying with out any proof. you cant just go around saying im lying like that im not!
liar
Mr.Awesome3 wrote:
what im say is MUST HAVE POVE

pove is seek of truh why not seek for pove
people gibed just asshole lane you be libeled when done with you
WHY IM KEEP GET this job ban alway do thing right then admin said my wrong thing And JOB ban me This get old WHY IS KEEP Happend to me You said lollololooolol and i hate this people. it alway this that it really get old bet admin think funny right then temp ban then fover ban IT ALWAY LIKE ANYOTHER SERVER but why me why alway me me me then i said this i get BAN you know what why PLEASE GOD DAMMLY TELL WHY This i know To KNow im so mad on everyadmin in anyserver in game so PLEASE TELL REAL AWESER
i like that much

Huh?
Good game, Bad community
The epic
The only server I trust now to go on is Conco's. :)
Where's Mr.awesome?
He got banned for IC/OOC and for being an overall loser.
Droid im no loser and im just play a game because im boed go non to do
conco's server suck dick he would ban u just because u have a nice game the dick
Whoever banned mrloler from gibbed 3,4,and 5 i want the person here now. You guys seem to have a misunderstandng about him.
i like you Xgloud8745 but name is mr.awesome3 why 3 because 3 mean happynees so im just person who want understanding and to have fun
Cloud you the youtube guy i watch how did know about this game?
Holy shit someone needs to turn this comment feature off.
Shadow, quiet, we Non-Members have rights to talk too
YEAH but reson not member have no money be member
I thought my Grammer and spelling was horrible but no offences to you Mr.Awesome I can hardly read what you are trying to say.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12