OH! My blurry mind stroke again, could have vowed for you having an IPhone and blogging on it.

Sent you a (Google) Wave.
Can I call a vote for a new blog post? :]
Asakuraboy wrote:

What's in it for me?
Tiberath wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

What's in it for me?

Love and possibly a cookie :D
Asakuraboy wrote:
Tiberath wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

What's in it for me?

Love and possibly a cookie :D

Maybe tonight if I can be bothered.
Would I be able to make the second Good Game Design post?

Because I got bored of waiting and so done it myself :]

If I could I'd like you to have a quick looky over it just to check I've done it as easy as possible :]
You're free to submit it as a sequel to my post, just know that it may be contending with my sequel at a later date.

And I'll take a look at it if you desire. Link me up.
Incidentally, I wonder how the traffic to my blog is being effected by the big smiling white kitten picture being displayed on the main page from time to time.

I imagine it's fantastic advertisement. Now if only I could throw Google Ads of my own on this thing. Oh well, I'll just have to come up with interested content off-site and link back to it from here every once in a while. ;)
Tiberath wrote:
Incidentally, I wonder how the traffic to my blog is being effected by the big smiling white kitten picture being displayed on the main page from time to time.

I click your page at least once a day because of that smiling kitty D:
Charliehorse wrote:
I click your page at least once a day because of that smiling kitty D:

Fantastic. =D
Hey Im GhanaElite And I Was Wondering Since You Are One Of Byonds Top benefactor Could You Buy Me A Membership For My Account Ill be Very Happy.

Thank You
GhanaElite
im just starting making games and ive come a long way. i wqas wondering if you could either post the part2 for the decesnt game design tutorial or help me with the code for the buttons. plz!
Hey, are you buying memberships? I forgot my old key and I'm in a tight spot right now. If it's too much trouble, don't bother. I'm just wondering.
Are you buying people memberships?Could you spare to buy me a membership i would pay you back in a few months when i am able to get everything together.I am in a very tight spot at the moment.If you cant that's okay.If you do thanks
Feel free to delete this hate-induced rage comment by me Tiberath, but I can't stand people who are all 'lol buy me a membership im poor' ever since what happened to Teka.
Don't you people realize that you sound so utterly, insignificantly pathetic? Maybe you're trying to get the pity vote, in which case 10/10, got me to reply, but nobody's going to buy you a damn membership. Being in a 'tight spot' is just a reason to get yourself OUT of a damn 'tight spot', and having a BYOND membership won't freaking help you at all.
Actually, I'd be inclined to buy one of them a membership simply to prove a key argument of yours wrong, destroying your entire rant completely.
I wouldn't put it past you Tiberath, now excuse me while I go cry in a wardrobe somwhere.
I should mention that shortly after Cedric's passing, I was given another contract at work which gives me a minimum $630.00 p/w now. So it's not much of a hassle any more.
Great, but that doesn't mean you should spend it all on people who beg you for memberships.
Regardless, I won't tell you what to do with your money. Hey wait I remember I donated to you, NOW IT'S MY MONEY, NOW IT'S ALL DIFFERENT O:<

On an unrelated note, would you be so kind as to explain Schnitzelnagler's departure in a more detailed light? He was a very close BYOND-Friend of mine, one who I owe a lot, and I miss him greatly. I never understood why he suddenly went.
El Wookie wrote:
On an unrelated note, would you be so kind as to explain Schnitzelnagler's departure in a more detailed light? He was a very close BYOND-Friend of mine, one who I owe a lot, and I miss him greatly. I never understood why he suddenly went.

Him and I were much the same person, only he was a quicker learner and put more effort into it. In terms of rank, we both moderated the developer forums, where he liked to help out a lot.

Back in those days there was a secret Guru forum for private beta testers to discuss bugs and exchange ideas to improve the community. It also served as a hangout and the only part of the forums some of the more experienced users were using. Discontented that the more experienced users weren't engaging in the other forums more and mounting pressure from the community who all thought a private forum for some of us was unfair, the powers that be disbanded them.

Schnitnelnagler and I as moderators were both part of that forum. And there was another user there with which Snagler would quite a lot of the time end up in an argument with. At the end of the day, he felt he was being harassed by this user (he was getting to the point where he'd wait for a reply from this user every time he made a post) and had enough of it.

Thus dealing a great blow to the BYOND community, as he was pretty much the only guy in the BYOND Help forum still active for a majority of the time.

You can find him on Steam however.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5