ID:55851

Post your comments here!
i wanna host naruto broken bonds can u send me the host file ?
Hey ill host for you :P just send me files
I got naruto izou source Tayuya
plz enter naruto broken bonds and put me in grass village
i think you should work on the fighting. you should make it like goa then naruto blind spot would be the shit! everything eles is fine but you could make it better.
hey takuya right?
hey i got banned by Arbo in Rise of the nine tails he ask me to quit the game but i said no then he pissed off and ip banned me .. pls ask gohan to unbanned me .. and he ban me also cuz i was training at gm log.. but im a gm dude help pls thx. Btw im Kira
Ummm....Kimiaru...I have an awesome idea for the Tayuya clan. If you have MSN, I'll tell you over that kk
Tayuya its me Usake I Am Asking every hacker u know to unhack ban me plz
some hack me o fff byond
You guys may think of it as a rip, but who gives a hoot? This game in my opinion is the best BYOND has to offer. Almost any game on BYOND is a rip so please, just shut up.
Kimi Your the best man ever
When do I get out of the jail been in hear like 10 mins
Kimi i have a idea. When a uchiha gets all the Bijuu he can unlock the real form of all the tailed beast compined. The name is...... THE JUUBI!!!!!! Its the 10 tails

Ps. If you dont now how it looks like see this http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v50/c467/14.html
i can host one of ur games if u want
Hiya, ur game ''Naruto Blind Spot of The Souls'' is really awesome, but its down an awful lot.If its not asking to much, could i host it? im 24/7, and ive hosted other games before to. So basically i wanna help the best naruto game on byond. =D
..ffs What the hell is AZULA DOING!! this game needs to go up..I mean 4 days without the game coming on. WtH is going on..New host

For gods sake plz host naruto blind spot of souls again
Zetsu12345 wrote:
For gods sake plz host naruto blind spot of souls again

Seriously..almost been a month now. Its not even that hard to find a host..Has anybody noticed that this and nfb hve same features..and they also have the worlds worst host..ironic eh..?
please host blind spot been a month if you need a host i can host i just wanna play it Q.Q
Page: 1 2 3 4 5