Final Resurrection

by Volkov911
Final Resurrection
Do you think you have what it takes to achieve the Final Resurrection?
Well that's it, not one person offered a single dollar to go towards it. So goodbye FR until I can get a new server. Doubt I will though until version 20 is finished. I'll keep everyone updated here when/if I get news.
Host it yourself?
Yash 69 wrote:
Host it yourself?

I did and everyone complained, people even left due to lag.

I got a server back now though so no worries.
umm liam, Ty here, y cant i login? it says connection failed, did i do something erong? but enjoy this great game?
Hey, if you need host contact me on byond

key: 2Saruman2

24/7 of course ;) i have 2 comps both good, one for hosting one for playin so there should not be lag ;)
The website's down?
Nodnyl238 wrote:
The website's down?

Yeah, I'll be redoing everything a little later and putting the website and forums back up.
how do i go ssj? im level 40 and have 500k plus PL?
Melee someone stronger than you. When yor health is low you have the chance at transforming, sometimes when you trans you don't master the transformation and have to try do it again!
Rip
i was wondering why it wont let me load my character
RIP FR, we'll miss you.
FR died????
What happened?!? This is a great game...
Anyone have the time to explain the fall of FR?
Could be that Howey lacks funding to continue to keep the servers running. There is also the fact that Funimation has put the smack down on DBZ related games and BYOND is forced to remove any games that they say are doing so. So continuing a game under DBZ's name when it can be removed from the hub at will is rather silly.

There is also the clear lack of activity from Volkov whom I don't blame at all, he was a busy man when he was working on the game and I can't imagine life has gotten any slower for him at the moment.
Akiyo wrote:
Could be that Howey lacks funding to continue to keep the servers running. There is also the fact that Funimation has put the smack down on DBZ related games and BYOND is forced to remove any games that they say are doing so. So continuing a game under DBZ's name when it can be removed from the hub at will is rather silly.

There is also the clear lack of activity from Volkov whom I don't blame at all, he was a busy man when he was working on the game and I can't imagine life has gotten any slower for him at the moment.

I lost my server and just managed to set the new one up (Having no net myself has made it a pain for me to get on at times), it is all back up now.
Also I've had contact from Volkov again and I've been updated on what is happening. Just ask me privately if you would like to know what's happening.
Page: 1 2 3