Hiryugekizokushintenraiho.
In further news, fabricmage is still retarded.
Booosh.
Just for you, IcewarriorX... I looked through some of my old blog posts and I think I found the stupidest comment ever (without any pretense of lulz):

"You'd be surprised how little the state of the economy actually affects the average American. " -Vexonater (Sept 2008, about a week and half after the banking meltdown)

http://www.byond.com/members/ Bootyboy?command=view_post&post=48122
Bootyboy wrote:
Just for you, IcewarriorX... I looked through some of my old blog posts and I think I found the stupidest comment ever (without any pretense of lulz):

"You'd be surprised how little the state of the economy actually affects the average American. " -Vexonater (Sept 2008, about a week and half after the banking meltdown)

http://www.byond.com/members/ Bootyboy?command=view_post&post=48122

ha, that's not bad, I might use it in one of the header-captions.
I like Bobbyawesomes awesome shoes and his awesome hat his awesome car his awesome computer his awesome beach house his awesome tv his awesome game his awesome friends his awesome girl friend his awesome tv show his awesome cat his awesome taco his awesome awesome
I like Bobbyawesome's awesome spiderman shoes with his awesome velcro, he uses them to walk down awesome avenue when his awesome cat runs away to somewhere awesome.
I trained my awesome cat, on my awesome game!
KershiVelix wrote:
I trained my awesome cat, on my awesome game!

Well I got an awesome camera in my awesome mouth!
Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!
That's -really- awesome.
That's -really- awesome.
Oasis made an article contribution, what have you freeloaders done lately?
Thanks for that Ice. :p
IcewarriorX wrote:

Homework.
IcewarriorX wrote:

Maple story
Check the forum guys, if anyone wants to rap.
I've been away for too long... Who the fuck is BobbyAwsome =S ?
Cybork wrote:
I've been away for too long... Who the fuck is BobbyAwsome =S ?

WHAT WHAT???? HE IS ONLY THE MOST AWESOME AWESOMEST PERSON EVER WITH HIS AWESOME SHOES HIS NARUTO AWESOME HIS AWESOME COAT HIS AWESOME CAT!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THIS AWESOME?
I think we all know who the next BYOND Villain will be.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34 35 36