Shadow Serpent wrote:
I remember that. =]

GTFO
FRONT PAGE UNBAN BANDWAGON TO SHOW THIS I MADE MY CSS BANDWAGON EVERY1 DO IT UNTILL TOM OR LUMMOX UNBANS FRONT PAGE
IcewarriorX wrote:
Wagon Noobs don't know shit about the Grand Online Myspace Adventure

Wow that was funny.
lol bandwagon Front page "Banned" that sucks. Although i knew it would happen sooner or later.
Wtrbooger wrote:
lol bandwagon Front page "Banned" that sucks. Although i knew it would happen sooner or later.

It's been frontpage banned since I started it...
Wtrbooger wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

I don't remember!! I got some serious front page ban i guess.... bitch tom i should murder him...

Front page banned and soon to be reported to the police.
SmashTiger wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

I don't remember!! I got some serious front page ban i guess.... bitch tom i should murder him...

xD!! i know right? Your gona report my key to them? and my fake IP address. Thats fun.
Wtrbooger wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

xD!! i know right? Your gona report my key to them? and my fake IP address. Thats fun.

Funny, thinking that I give a shit. There are other ways to track a user than IP address and even then, Proxy companies usually gladly give the actual IP.
SmashTiger wrote:

Funny, thinking that I give a shit. There are other ways to track a user than IP address and even then, Proxy companies usually gladly give the actual IP.

Funny, thinking the Police, Tom, or anyone who isn't a retard cares enough to take booger seriously, when it's clear he's not to be taken seriously.

Besides, he's a high level roller in the Irish Mafia, and has enough FBI connections to cover up a murder.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:

Funny, thinking the Police, Tom, or anyone who isn't a retard cares enough to take booger seriously, when it's clear he's not to be taken seriously.

Besides, he's a high level roller in the Irish Mafia, and has enough FBI connections to cover up a murder.

I realize. Anyways, Tom wouldn't want the bad press involved with getting a mentally challenged child arrested.
SmashTiger wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Little kid how about i track your ass down. AND BREAK YOUR NECK?
We can talk about this here if you wana take it further.
http://www.byond.com/members/wtrbooger/
SmashTiger wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
SmashTiger wrote:

I realize. Anyways, Tom wouldn't want the bad press involved with getting a mentally challenged child arrested.

It's a date.
Does this tiger not know i can snap him like a twig in real life? Somebody tell me?
Wtrbooger wrote:
Does this tiger not know i can snap him like a twig in real life? Somebody tell me?

Well, I did let him know you were a high roller in the Irish Mob. I think those are close enough.
oh snap! wtrboogers fightin? awwww yeeaaah! soulja nin, show em what you got.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Well, I did let him know you were a high roller in the Irish Mob. I think those are close enough.

The hell? The fuck you talkin bout? I aint irish, nigga!
Ima let you guys finish, but Silkwizard is one of the greatest trolls of all time. OF ALL TIME!
I ain't afraid of no gingers.
Disturbed Kat wrote:
Ima let you guys finish, but Silkwizard is one of the greatest trolls of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Silk wiz can eat a dick i am the best!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36