SmashTiger wrote:
I ain't afraid of no gingers.

Keep quiet jack rabbit
Static-GT wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Does this tiger not know i can snap him like a twig in real life? Somebody tell me?

Well, I did let him know you were a high roller in the Irish Mob. I think those are close enough.

The hell? The fuck you talkin bout? I aint irish, nigga!

SHUT YOU BLACK GINGER JEW ASS UP BITCH YOU DUMB CUNT LICKER BITCH FUCK COCK HEAD DOUCHE BAG BITCH CUNT COCK BITCH DOUCHE FUCK MOTHER DOUCHE FUCK OFF YOU DUMB BITCH FUCK YOU DUMB TROLL NOOB BITCH COCKD
FSEDAQ
3EDQWS
d
aq

EDSES
as
ews
fd
s
e
wds
z
zaw

czx
x
as
EWS
DS
dEWAQ
Ryuk25 wrote:
Static-GT wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Does this tiger not know i can snap him like a twig in real life? Somebody tell me?

Well, I did let him know you were a high roller in the Irish Mob. I think those are close enough.

SHUT YOU BLACK GINGER JEW ASS UP BITCH YOU DUMB CUNT LICKER BITCH FUCK COCK HEAD DOUCHE BAG BITCH CUNT COCK BITCH DOUCHE FUCK MOTHER DOUCHE FUCK OFF YOU DUMB BITCH FUCK YOU DUMB TROLL NOOB BITCH COCKD
FSEDAQ
3EDQWS
d
aq

EDSES
as
ews
fd
s
e
wds
z
zaw

czx
x
as
EWS
DS
dEWAQ

Well Exccuse me! How rude of you, you insignificant turd. I am reporting this immediately!
Static-GT wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:
Static-GT wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

FSEDAQ
3EDQWS
d
aq

EDSES
as
ews
fd
s
e
wds
z
zaw

czx
x
as
EWS
DS
dEWAQ

Well Exccuse me! How rude of you insignificant turd. I am reporting this immediately!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BLACK PIECE OF SHIT
Ryuk25 wrote:
Static-GT wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:
Static-GT wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

FSEDAQ
3EDQWS
d
aq

EDSES
as
ews
fd
s
e
wds
z
zaw

czx
x
as
EWS
DS
dEWAQ

Well Exccuse me! How rude of you insignificant turd. I am reporting this immediately!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BLACK PIECE OF SHIT

Don't make me go to your house and pleasure your mom with the sight of my large dick.
I'll go wild Pokemanz on u! Rawr!!
We're the original BYOND Journalism...obviously.
IcewarriorX wrote:

ya foreals fuck dem impostors
IcewarriorX wrote:

Doesn't matter.
Static-GT wrote:

One of my fav quotes...-tear-
Hi.
Barack Obamas sex slave wrote:
Hi.

hey
lolz, http://www.byond.com/members/ Kumorii?command=view_post&post=98031#comment_1. Talk about not being able to see sarcasm, and then being subsequently trolled.
I'm finally allowed back here
Hi.
JaJaKilla wrote:
Hi.

stfu
Static-GT wrote:

plz dunt snap mi neck
Rank change to Public Relations?
wagon renewal...don't want it to die just yet...Might even work on some content in the next few weeks...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36