i didnt sell it only person i gave icons to were bobbyawesome now if he spread them that is his problem not mine he payed me so i gave him them their not even on my comp nomo
It doesn't matter, you did it so you are held for it.

It's your problem.
man this is bull shit can those three be banned with me
BOSStman-1 wrote:
i didnt sell it only person i gave icons to were bobbyawesome now if he spread them that is his problem not mine he payed me so i gave him them their not even on my comp nomo

He paid you to give him icons. That is considered selling, which violates copyrights. You're also distributing the intellectual property of Masterdan, which further violates copyright laws. You could have some pretty stiff fines and a record placed upon you!
since they did help and abide a "criminal"
I know jeff that is y i am saying im sorry and i want to start over i thought cause i was young i was untouchable by all that stuff will yall plz forgive me if it makes you feel better i will go on bobbyawesome's comp tonight and delete every icon
BOSStman-1 wrote:
I know jeff that is y i am saying im sorry and i want to start over i thought cause i was young i was untouchable by all that stuff will yall plz forgive me if it makes you feel better i will go on bobbyawesome's comp tonight and delete every icon

Sorry doesn't make up for the fact that you violated the law. Can a murderer say that they're sorry and not get in trouble? No.
i have nothing on my comp except byond, mozilla firefox , and computer cleaning software
I'm getting the Honorable Ninja Tom to get this information.

Oh, and please rip -me- for my judgment.
DUDE Jeff im sorry please this isnt real life can i please just have a second try i believe in second tries
that is mean , i hate being called a ripper wen i cant even rip nomore
BOSStman-1 wrote:

Banned.
Too bad, you had one chance and could have used your mind to know the threats and no threats yet you did not. You are the only one to blame, you have no one else.
Jeff8500 wrote:
BOSStman-1 wrote:

Banned.

Thank god.
Yea....... Stop Hacking my game's Hub...
Liltroy614 wrote:

Never. Everyone, all of this guys games are unprotected and have standings/scores, hax him.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:

Never. Everyone, all of this guys games are unprotected and have standings/scores, hax him.

Well I can report you to BYOND if my game's Hub gets' hacked again.
Liltroy614 wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:

If you weren't stupid, we wouldn't be able to give/remove medals.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:

If you weren't stupid, we wouldn't be able to give/remove medals.

Yeah Your framing Bobbyawesome you dipshits. If you Hack the Hub's Medals Again....... I WILL Report Goddamnit and let this be a Warning TO ALL Hackers like Cyberlord34!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36