the propcomic about me is awesome :D
Yash 69 wrote:
the propcomic about me is awesome :D

Rofl, was thinking the same thing. Guess that only contributes to the Idea of the comic xD
Oasiscircle wrote:
Just one thing. None of the administrators really care what you do unless you like plan to kill someone/bomb a school using BYOND as a communications device.

And on that note, you may as well tell Cyberlord that everyone (including Cyberlord) is racist. Because everyone is racist. Don't try to deny it.

Im a Racist? God, i go from ripper to hacker to Racist xD
about fabricmage. Google search this:

silkwizard site:byond.com

L2google nubs.
Teh_Tester wrote:
about fabricmage. Google search this:

silkwizard site:byond.com

L2google nubs.

Why thank you...person who's probably fabricmage. Either way, he's still a lurker, because I also posted a link to Iain Peregrine's blog in that same topic after he had already claimed he doesn't care...then he posted in Peregrine's blog not too long after I posted it. (It was hidden from the frontpage too.)
You all need to stop this little fight. It's just silly now.

That must be something more productive to do with your time then just fighting with each other.
Plunger wrote:
That must be something more productive to do with your time then just fighting with each other.

What? Make a(nother) Naruto rip? This provides far much more entertainment than that would.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Plunger wrote:

What? Make a(nother) Naruto rip? This provides far much more entertainment than that would.

No, I know that Oasis is making a game called, "Flipside" which is completely original and looks promising. I would appreciate it if you thought a little before posting.
Plunger wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Plunger wrote:

No, I know that Oasis is making a game called, "Flipside" which is completely original and looks promising. I would appreciate it if you thought a little before posting.

Fuck yeah.
The bastards just keep comming =/
Cybork wrote:
The bastards just keep comming =/

Setup two anti air guns on the southern perimeter and send available men to the north, but keep a separate squad to flank them from the east or west.
Had to join the guild to get the members to sixty nine.
Epic lawlz.
Heh this shizt is hot.
Lil-Diamond wrote:
Heh this shizt is hot.

Your mom's shizt is hot.
Ganing wrote:
Lil-Diamond wrote:
Heh this shizt is hot.

Your mom's shizt is hot.

I don't have a mom. (owned)
Lil-Diamond wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lil-Diamond wrote:
Heh this shizt is hot.

Your mom's shizt is hot.

1-Your momma's dead... (Im sorry but... owned)
2-You have faggy daddys...(Owned)
3-Your parents abadoned you... (Owned)

Wich one is it ?
I can post now!
The wagon might go on a huge hiatus pretty soon. Looking into joining the air force.
Cybork wrote:
Lil-Diamond wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Lil-Diamond wrote:
Heh this shizt is hot.

Your mom's shizt is hot.

1-Your momma's dead... (Im sorry but... owned)
2-You have faggy daddys...(Owned)
3-Your parents abadoned you... (Owned)

Wich one is it ?

Actually none of them. I was just lying. (owned)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36