by IVIannyV
Four Elements One World
ID:55872

Avatar is a Player Vs Player game based off the hit TV Show Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Hurry up with em icons Manny.
Rtbbvr wrote:

Ummm I haven't even touched the game this week. Been working on a Duel Monsters game.
IVIannyV wrote:
Rtbbvr wrote:

Ummm I haven't even touched the game this week. Been working on a Duel Monsters game.

Take your time.
The game is very good for alpha testing, I can't wait for it just to be like the old Avatar game xD
Manny, you need to teach me how to do the macro bar! D=
nice game
Hey ur game is nice can i hoist it or be gm
The game is good in terms of training and balance with stats. Although I will point out that the overall icon deal needs to be redone(drastically). I know it is only alpha, but damn... Even compared to other alpha releases- You know what I'll state it plain in simple instead of lecturing. They need redone. Even the bending moves could use a little more flavor to them. I'm pretty sure the mapping is going to be redone so I wont say anything about it. As for fighting, you might want to twink it again and remove the whole targetting thing it sort of takes the skill out of things due to whenever there is targetting there will be homing attacks. That's pretty much all I got to say. Still a good game to play, and well programmed. I love how you get to fight the canon characters, but NPCs can be a pain with their homing bolders. Even if they can't move. *gives two thumbs up* I've been waiting for a good Avatar game on Byond, let's hope this will continue building up to meet such a title.
I'm beginning to work on The Avatar Game again. There will be updates soon. You can follow the progress of the game by viewing The Screenshots. (They will be added daily)
GOOD GAME!
So far so good.
I can't load my character, and the window is too small, so i can't see my stats. Can you message me when you fixed it, or if i am just not doing something right. It is a good game though.
you do know avatar sucks and noone is gonna play this crap right?
Pfft, Avatar is awesome and so is this game. Also, how do you train bending power and when will it be back up?
hey manny i can map you siad you neededone on your page hit me up at [email protected] my msn ^^
Br4nd0n2008 wrote:
hey manny i can map you siad you neededone on your page hit me up at [email protected] my msn ^^

And it says found...
Are you ever gonna work on it again?
Hey when will this game be out and up i cant wait to play
I guess you can say good for a alpha but base icon needs alot of work but other than that good job.
Page: 1 2 3 4