by IVIannyV
Four Elements One World
This game isnt in alpha it already came out but the owner stopped hosting it for some reason i think he quit on it.
This game is not an avatar game. Its horrible. This is some naruto game with the name "avatar".
lol
This Message is to the Owner of this Source. I'm looking to buy and or get written permissions of all Copyrights for games on Byond that nolonger run. Reincarnation Inc. Wishs to take up this game, and finish its work. If your interested. Please Page me or stop by Reincarnation Inc. Presents: Naruto Shattered Promises. Ask for Joe Monte Falterona. Thank you.
Tenkichi wrote:
This Message is to the Owner of this Source. I'm looking to buy and or get written permissions of all Copyrights for games on Byond that nolonger run. Reincarnation Inc. Wishs to take up this game, and finish its work. If your interested. Please Page me or stop by Reincarnation Inc. Presents: Naruto Shattered Promises. Ask for Joe Monte Falterona. Thank you.

Lulz! Stfu.
Tenkichi wrote:

umm
man we need your icons from your game
Very nice; however, lacks content and activities.
I have a katara, toph, sokka and aang icon, contact me if you want it
Needs work.
He doesnt work on it anymore
Who would abandon this? -Hosts server- D:
how do i regain my chi?
The game was good. I'd also like to work on this game. I am creating my own version currently but I want to ask the owner if I may work on their sources... The game needs a few updates and bug fixes.
not that good
join in the host will be coming
join in the host will be coming
im the host join my sever call butlerkamryn no players
its a ok game
open this server pleaseee
Page: 1 2 3 4